Marcus Mitchell #5 serial deleter, goujon eater, hanging out with Tom the wife beater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just been back reading the start of this thread (don’t judge me, I have a nocturnal newborn 🤣). I’m proud to say I’m one of the tattlers that got posted by Marcus! Not one of my wittiest comments, but I’ll take it. Thanks Marcus x

524B5068-ECAF-462A-A744-4E1A3F218178.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve just been back reading the start of this thread (don’t judge me, I have a nocturnal newborn 🤣). I’m proud to say I’m one of the tattlers that got posted by Marcus! Not one of my wittiest comments, but I’ll take it. Thanks Marcus x

View attachment 890587
Beaut when I saw my post on his 1st grid rant! I can't remember what comment it was but it was a good one! 😂 well done on making it your comment was funny "your book is tit and I think your a fat bellend" 😂😂😂. I bet he's dying to go to spoons "I know some might think it's abit soon but this is my way of healing" fast forward 2 hours to Marcus on live covered in sick and crying.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Beaut when I saw my post on his 1st grid rant! I can't remember what comment it was but it was a good one! 😂 well done on making it your comment was funny "your book is tit and I think your a fat bellend" 😂😂😂. I bet he's dying to go to spoons "I know some might think it's abit soon but this is my way of healing" fast forward 2 hours to Marcus on live covered in sick and crying.
“ change of routine upsets me beauts so I’m back out out” honestly I know we’re joking but I really wouldn’t be surprised if he was on the beg again this weekend

• Haha
Reactions: 16
“ change of routine upsets me beauts so I’m back out out” honestly I know we’re joking but I really wouldn’t be surprised if he was on the beg again this weekend
I know this may seem a bit soon beauts but my Dr in fact recommended having a big blow out and getting my followers to buy me drinks so I can know how loved I am. ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It’s annoying coz I feel like he’s picked one of my most trolly comments lol. It’s funny how he doesn’t use the ones where we are literally speaking the truth about his attention seeking antics!!
Yes I definitely agree he will be in spoons soon, he’ll do a q and a too and ask himself if he’s feeling better to which he will reply “yes I am in a really good place now beauts. Thanks for asking x”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Morning fellow beauts I’m a bit gutted putting my Christmas tree up today, so I can’t be on constant Marcus watch🙄 I hate it when real life gets in the way of my stalking, Taking the piss out of Marcus is becoming a bit of an obsession🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Morning fellow beauts I’m a bit gutted putting my Christmas tree up today, so I can’t be on constant Marcus watch🙄 I hate it when real life gets in the way of my stalking, Taking the piss out of Marcus is becoming a bit of an obsession🤣
tit when that happens isn't it beaut. Might hand over the responsibilities to my kids so I can dedicate my self full time. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oooooo no way! Has she finally had enough of his dramatics too? If this truly is about Marcus then it proves it's all an attention seeking nonsense and the that's the reason his mum's not too worried.
Notice she's not got him round to cheer him up? Toms nowhere to be seen. Lisa's too busy making daisy chains. Everyone's over the antics apart from me.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can’t work out if he’s joking or serious? Like it comes across as jokey but knowing him he’s serious!

C405AF07-A3D7-4F03-A573-FC88B42FCBCB.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Well well well tattlers looks like we have a fallout on our hands 🤞🏻Hopefully we get all the drama that should of happened on the “rave” weekend

Adellllllle if you’re reading here, Hi, pull up a chair, do you fancy a brew, maybe a snack ? Come on you beaut, spill all

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.