Marcus Mitchell #5 serial deleter, goujon eater, hanging out with Tom the wife beater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a endoscopy once, it wasn't the procedure that distressed me, it was the elderly gentleman that kept asking me if I was a belly dancer, I kept saying no. The nurse came in. He asked her if she was a belly dancer.
To this day I feel I should have just said bleeping yes...
Moral of the story..... not quite sure...
Maybe just roll with it.....
See we got back to MM eventually
tit
I'm pissed 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I had a endoscopy once, it wasn't the procedure that distressed me, it was the elderly gentleman that kept asking me if I was a belly dancer, I kept saying no. The nurse came in. He asked her if she was a belly dancer.
tit
I'm pissed 🤣
I’m tipsy and crying laughing at this even though I understand very little of it 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
tit
I'm pissed 🤣
Sorry wrong oscopy, it was the arse not throat camera 🤣🤣🤣
Bedtime

• Haha
Reactions: 8
tit
I'm pissed 🤣
This has really tickled me 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There are so many negative comments on his trainer post now there's too many to screen shot.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There are so many negative comments on his trainer post now there's too many to screen shot.
Because I reported the photo I can’t see it anymore or the comments 🙄. Instead of Instagram actually doing anything regarding my report they’ve just taken away my ability to view it lol

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Can we add to people he knows for the wiki: Lucy, the make up girl he hounded till she attempted suicide and there was mention of another girl he did make up with, in an earlier thread, that he racially abused.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
I’m literally crying with laughter catching up 😂

You literally cannot make Marcus up can you??
Now hes “resting” and hardly looking at his phone…..unless you send him free tit?? Preferably Anything he can shovel in his cake hole!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Paper cut my gut on Monday
Got some freebie trainers on a Tuesday
The nhs let me down on a Wednesday
Gorged myself on junk on Thursday and on Friday Saturday and Sunday went cheese rolling Monday
I’ve been back and read this comment about 5 times now and I’m still giggling my head off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m literally crying with laughter catching up 😂

You literally cannot make Marcus up can you??
Now hes “resting” and hardly looking at his phone…..unless you send him free tit?? Preferably Anything he can shovel in his cake hole!
Rumour has it he was offered Black Friday deal to the GC's boutique, Megan Mckennas bankrupt restaurant, Amy Childs salon for a shroomjazzle
Lucy Meck offered him a discounted body blitz membership. He told her to duck off.......... 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I bet the spoons number is up on his stories tomorrow night !

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Rumour has it he was offered Black Friday deal to the GC's boutique, Megan Mckennas bankrupt restaurant, Amy Childs salon for a shroomjazzle
Lucy Meck offered him a discounted body blitz membership. He told her to duck off.......... 🤣🤣🤣
I forgot Megan McKenna opened a restaurant 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Soz to be off topic but someone linked that Ashley cain thread here the other day
I went down that rabbit hole and just realised why was it mentioned on this thread 🤣 but whoever it was pls relink it as it was juiccccccayyy

Reactions: 3
Omg guys! So I'm a few months late to the Tattle Party! - New member here :D
Spent hours last night reading everything! Hilarious!
Unfollowed him months ago after the whole Bridge thing! Totally thought I was the only one with such anger and disgust about this guy!

I remember thinking how generally worried I was about him and then for him to be on the piss the next day asking for free drinks. Nah mate!!!
Glad I found this little venting station! He boils my piss!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Soz to be off topic but someone linked that Ashley cain thread here the other day
I went down that rabbit hole and just realised why was it mentioned on this thread 🤣 but whoever it was pls relink it as it was juiccccccayyy
Them threads fly I can't keep up with them!!!

Omg guys! So I'm a few months late to the Tattle Party! - New member here :D
Spent hours last night reading everything! Hilarious!
Unfollowed him months ago after the whole Bridge thing! Totally thought I was the only one with such anger and disgust about this guy!

I remember thinking how generally worried I was about him and then for him to be on the piss the next day asking for free drinks. Nah mate!!!
Glad I found this little venting station! He boils my piss!!!
Welcome!!! Pull up a comfy chair. Christmas is coming it will be one hell of a ride

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.