Marcus Mitchell #5 serial deleter, goujon eater, hanging out with Tom the wife beater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also found this from a while ago, this were on a mumsnet thread about him! Example of him being racist. There are blurred out screenshots of his only fans as well, bleurgh lol

edit: removed the onlyfans screenshots as didn’t think they were allowed here Lol

01A71FB4-24C3-4485-8968-D2E2B2C80E0C.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Hi GUYS, Adele has reached out to me on Instagram., she's tried to create an account as she would like to give her side of the story in regards to Marcus ..

Can her account be approved please ?
Well that’s me glued to this thread for the rest of the day 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Found this of him from about 5 years ago. The weight he’s put on us pure shocking.
There was one of him when he was about 15 and he actually looked quite slim, I know we all change in adulthood but I agree he seems to have put a hell of a lot of weight on

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.