Marcus Mitchell #5 serial deleter, goujon eater, hanging out with Tom the wife beater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would it be Adellllle though? She was the one acting messenger wasn’t she, on the day he was suicidal, saying he was fine with his mother? Unless he’s pissed off that she didn’t come and rescue him that day. I do feel for her though it must be draining being pals with him, always one drama after the other.

Well, it’s either her or Tom anyway, I don’t think he has any other friends does he 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
End up?

Beaut this man screams loneliness already he is one step away from a hermit - the amount of ‘ask me anything’s’ he puts up weekly
True... but I reckon even the cling ons will get sick of him. Literally no one, even to film him throwing up in spoons

Reactions: 5
And he's straight up trying with a new best friend, I'd run to the hills love.

Reactions: 4
Well the evidence is pointing in the direction of a fall out for sure! Why else are they posting subliminals and not raving in her flat? (Unless she's got BG round for a secret rendezvous)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How selfish! What if those people are so upset by what he’s done or have their own tit to deal with!

Reactions: 10
Morning all, new here after being directed here by the big MM himself. Loving your work guys 👌

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Imagine being in this situation, a self stabbing, and your biggest concern is how much attention you're getting from other people? That's not right.
Screenshot_20211127-115322_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20211127-115234_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Imagine being in this situation, a self stabbing, and your biggest concern is how much attention you're getting from other people? That's not right.
Well you can't possibly know that many people have jobs to go to, or chores to get through... His life revolves around his 'Social Media Career' so therefore all ours must do too don't you know?!? Only similarity he has to being the center of the solar system is size....

In your loyal fans defense though Marcus you delete so much I wouldn't be surprised if they missed it! Especially when your priority currently seems to be scabbed freebies and not your health

Reactions: 7
Nearly on to the next thread and this was only made on Sunday! Impressive work beauts and trolls! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
8A27EA89-168B-4DB5-BE88-ED7739275519.jpeg

Carcus can’t be fucked to say thank you personally, he’s not on fb, no he’s too busy on Insta. Absolute cretin

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.