Marcus Mitchell #5 serial deleter, goujon eater, hanging out with Tom the wife beater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FC87DC7F-9B38-4B46-8E7E-1B6EBF411982.jpeg
Can you imagine someone being so deluded they think muscle foods would want to have Marcus Mitchellgut as a sponsor ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚ I just lost my coffee

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Just caught up, he really is priceless. Back on the ads ๐Ÿคฃ I see his latest attention seeking suicide attempt has brought some lovely new people to these threads. Cheers Marcus, I owe you a drink!

This has to be the next thread title. Absolute genius.

Cut my bowel into pieces, this is my last resort ๐ŸŽถ

• Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 889746Can you imagine someone being so deluded they think muscle foods would want to have Marcus Mitchellgut as a sponsor ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚ I just lost my coffee
To be fair it would be a good marketing strategy as they only give to people already fit and muscley. To have someone go through a transformation from big to muscley would be a great way of promoting to a wider market

But Marcus would be a bleeping liability

(In regards to consistent weight loss, not suicide attempts ๐Ÿ™ˆ)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
OK thread title suggestion before I head off to deal with real life.

Thread #6 Marcus. The Mitchellin man.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I genuinely think Marcus is in spoons right now and heโ€™s literally dying (pun intended) to beg for drinks but knows heโ€™d send even more people to Tattle if he did it so soon after he attacked his small bowel.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He might have went for his bowel, but all the tit comes out of his mouth ! gone from needing sectioning to scoffing Brownies !

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just caught up, he really is priceless. Back on the ads ๐Ÿคฃ I see his latest attention seeking suicide attempt has brought some lovely new people to these threads. Cheers Marcus, I owe you a drink!

This has to be the next thread title. Absolute genius.
I think you'll find im winning the thread title at the moment ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„

he's blocked my account that i made some scathing comments with yesterday...

Shame the FAT BASTARD cant eat the truth like he does those cakes.

you disgusting fat pig.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

you disgusting fat pig.
just my opinion beaut, donโ€™t go rolling down any hills now because I prefer someone elseโ€™s suggestion ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thread 6.

On his 6th thread, still stalking the dead, Tattle put him in a hospital bed.
Some of us are stabbing our tit..... well 1 person

you disgusting fat pig.
Ha! I'm a like behind ya.
Race you to the hill!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
just my opinion beaut, donโ€™t go rolling down any hills now because I prefer someone elseโ€™s suggestion ๐Ÿคฃ
oh its all good ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜ƒ to be honest I love the effort people go to to make them rhyme ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Mean trolling tattlers gave Marcus the frownies but heโ€™s okay now heโ€™s bagged some new trainers and brownies

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I just came to say Iโ€™m still crying from the person that said he must of used a samurai sword ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Had Bowel surgery, what, 2-3 days ago, but is able to shove a McDonaldโ€™s and brownies down his gob.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Had Bowel surgery, what, 2-3 days ago, but is able to shove a McDonaldโ€™s and brownies down his gob.
After appendectomy and peritonitis I wasnโ€™t hungry and just had soups after a few days. Light diet with fibre is required after any digestive surgery. Heโ€™s a total liar or heโ€™s going to have a really bad time when that rubbish hits his guts. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I feel bad for the surgical team. His liver must be huge!l from the alcohol and fat intake! Getting that out of the way to look at the โ€˜lacerationsโ€™ mustโ€™ve been freaking difficult.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.