Marcus Mitchell #48. Back at home in the arms of Rodders Treat yaself beaut, have a pint of vodders.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven't been on here for a while,been busy can someone give me a quick recap please. I will read through thread just not tonight as football is on.

Reactions: 2
Apparently he's on his last can this person who's on live with him is boring this could go tit fast 😂

Reactions: 8
This is such a party! And now we're off to the shop! It's like the travel lodge days Beauts! Alexa has been playing all the songs at my house too, it's like I'm there live, what a rush.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Cant believe im missing thisss! Ooh his insta stories he called his mum a stupid witch🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I’m bleeping fuming. The hubby wants a chill night (His end away) 😒🙄 and Marcus decide to fling himself off the rails.
Livid.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.