Marcus Mitchell #46 CrunchyLocks and the Three Begs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He burped right at the start of the video before he even started the challenge, then said he never burped so the challenge wouldn’t work 🤣. Then had to ask what the challenge even was. And for someone who doesn’t give a duck how many viewers he has , he kept asking why no one was commenting, was the comments broken etc .

fair enough I know adding vodka knocks some of the fizz out but considering he downs pints ( which is what ,580 ml ish) , he took about 5 attempts to drink that 500ml bottle, which is just further proof that his vodka and lemonade alcoholic lifestyle was actually just him getting his 8 glasses of water in a day 😂😂😂
But have you ever seen him down anything? He can't even neck a shot, it's the weirdest thing I've ever seen, considering has a throat the size of a bucket, he really struggles to drink anything fast at all

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Awk I hate all these tik tokkers arguing with each other like EQ, Elsa frost, Rosie bush and the like it’s all so contrived and tit for gifts and stuff. Can see Marcus is going down the full time TT route like that lot. Boring, disgusting (personality and hygiene) and fake seems to make the most money on there so MM may well be on to something here 😌

Reactions: 6
Sid has never supported or 'allowed' ( I don't know how she'd allow an adult) Marcus to do Only Fans. He wasn't even allowed to do it in her house, that's why he had to get hotel rooms to do it the first time round.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
How funny on the live when he was saying he can’t see comments. No Marcus People were just not commenting

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Tell us youre bsessed with us without telling us 😂 Look at the Philip Schofield and Rabbit Hole books:unsure::rolleyes: get a bleeping life Marcus it’s Friday night, youre 24years old go out and live FFS!

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Me running here to see if he's done anything....anything at all......😴

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Call me a weirdo but I want to see it without the emoji to see if it really is as micro as I think it is 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Call me a weirdo but I want to see it without the emoji to see if it really is as micro as I think it is 😂
It's somewhere on like thread 2 or 3. I mayyy be able to dig out some originals from my phone when I get chance. Hopefully I find them. It looks like the tied bit on a balloon.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It's somewhere on like thread 2 or 3. I mayyy be able to dig out some originals from my phone when I get chance. Hopefully I find them. It looks like the tied bit on a balloon.
Please! I’ve never ever seen the real pics. I don’t remember them ever being posted. Add to a spoiler and tag me 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I ‘think’ I may have seen it beaut
post 314 on thread 2… but I’m genuinely not sure if i did or it really is the tied bit on a balloon
why did I go and look? that’s how disgusting I am beauts

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m going for a look. I’ve no shame

I noticed on some of the posts from thread #2 that Marcus had been saying what he’s saying now, how he’s so happy etc etc, and look what happened there. So there’s still hope for the next MMMM

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I ‘think’ I may have seen it beaut
post 314 on thread 2… but I’m genuinely not sure if i did or it really is the tied bit on a balloon
why did I go and look? that’s how disgusting I am beauts
That can not be his penis where are his legs, pubes, balls???

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.