Marcus Mitchell #46 CrunchyLocks and the Three Begs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope to god that is a ceiling fan I’ve just had scarred onto my retinas and not his balloon knot tictac

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Aww how nice! GuntChops and BettyBooktheBenefitCrook out for lunch together! What a couple of beauts!
Screenshot_20220709-145828~2.png

Eating out yet again! He's not going to drink himself to death now but eat himself to death. Every day this bleep eats out. Most people who work can't afford the luxury. He is getting bigger and bigger by the day and an absolute bore.
Screenshot_20220709-145845~2.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Beauts, what the duck! The spoof TikTok account has gone! 😫
Omg it just goes from bad to worse 😭😭 I bet the bleep is feelin pretty smug right now, bloated jimmy krankie looking prick ! My money was on Alexander the Great being the one behind that account 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Thank you for your kind words beaut, I really appreciate them. ♥ It was a very difficult time, it happened early 14 years ago and I still don’t think I’ve come to terms with it. When Marcus glorifies suicide he literally has no idea what he’s talking about. I had to identify my dad’s body…that will haunt me forever! Marcus thinks he’ll just commit suicide and that’s it, he thinks he’ll make headline news around the world…’Camborne’s Celebrity Commits Suicide!’ I’ve read on these threads about people who are functioning alcohols or who have had family and friends who are alcoholics and sadly lost people to alcoholism…again Marcus glorifies being an alcoholic. He’s an oxygen grief thief who shouldn’t have a social media platform because he’s dangerous with the vile he spews. 😡
Such an incredibly traumatic thing to go through beaut. I’d say you’re a lot stronger than you probably think you are for surviving that ❤❤❤ bleeping Marcus has no idea what it’s like to go through real trauma - he makes a mockery of it. And like you said, he glorifies alcoholism and suicide, and mental health in general. duck him. And duck Sid and their happy little lunch outings - one minute she’s crying physical abuse, the next they’re thick as thieves 😡😡😡

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Omg it just goes from bad to worse 😭😭 I bet the bleep is feelin pretty smug right now, bloated jimmy krankie looking prick ! My money was on Alexander the Great being the one behind that account 🤣
I’m now completely lost beaut, I thought one of you hilarious mother fucker’s was behind the spoof account…I have no idea who Alexander the Great is? 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m now completely lost beaut, I thought one of you hilarious mother fucker’s was behind the spoof account…I have no idea who Alexander the Great is? 🤷🏼‍♀️
Someone from tattle who went live with Marcus and told him a few home truths 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Sorry I really don’t want to body shame at all but the size of him is ridiculous and he is eating a double cheeseburger onion rings and a plate of chips!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He was probably bloody healthier on a gram of coke and a case of cider!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Aww how nice! GuntChops and BettyBooktheBenefitCrook out for lunch together! What a couple of beauts!
View attachment 1404064

Eating out yet again! He's not going to drink himself to death now but eat himself to death. Every day this bleep eats out. Most people who work can't afford the luxury. He is getting bigger and bigger by the day and an absolute bore.
View attachment 1404067
It bleeping boils my blood how much he eats out. I work really hard, and as much as I possibly can (despite multiple diagnoses), and I can rarely afford to eat out - it really is a luxury as far as I’m concerned! duck those two welfare cheats. I don’t think you could find a homeless person who lives a better lifestyle than Marcus the bleeping Carcus Mitchell. I hope he burns down Sid’s house while she’s away, and her new Turkey Teef fall out the minute she gets home.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Beaut the sooof tick tok went before but came back! Doesn’t really matter who’s behind it, its fantastic! As for Alexander the great , I too had no idea who he was but instead of asking the beauts I went to the wiki and Alex is there and the wiki even has a link to bring thats brings you to the “Alexander the great scene” (it’s hilarious) honestly beaut read the wiki it’s possibly the best wiki on here, and @pommynoir is doing a second wiki! these original beauts really are fantastic (I only joined 2nd week in TL and all were so nice if I didn’t understand anything) but now so many more new beauts have joined since the glorious TL days so its best to refer them to the wiki as its probably annoying for the original beauts! but Tattle is open to everyone to have an opinion and no body likes a clique like thread that don’t welcome newbies and keep their niche clique like jokes , it just turns the thread sour! But any questions I don’t mind answering hunni? and there is the “beauts #2” thread , which I don’t know if you are not aware of? Its there for everyone aswell to talk other stuff as to not derail the main thread (this one)! Hope that helps beaut x

• Heart
We already have some magnificent contenders, but thought I’d throw one out there:

#47 -
Death day looms, Sid should be making funeral wreaths;
Instead she’s off on holibobs to get new Turkey Teeth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.