Marcus Mitchell #46 CrunchyLocks and the Three Begs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Soz I'm a bit behind beauts but isn't it funny that so many of the questions asked to hi start off as "not a question but....." Oh do duck off Marcus ya fraud! 🗿

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What is that? Why did I look? I have so many more questions since seeing that tictac

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I forgot I was meant to be looking for his uncensored pics lol. Glad to see you all went hunting for them. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Beauts I’m more confused than Marcus would be by the concept of working for money - can someone please confirm if that pic is in fact his micro balloon-knot dick, or a CEILING FAN?!?! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can’t imagine how hard that must have been beaut. Marcus is an absolute bleep for trivialising suicide and treating it like some sort of attention seeking game. Love to you and anyone else who is triggered by this steaming pile of tit. He’s not worth the air he breathes.

View attachment 1401720

Says the absolute wank stain who has scheduled his death at least three times already this year.
Thank you for your kind words beaut, I really appreciate them. ♥ It was a very difficult time, it happened early 14 years ago and I still don’t think I’ve come to terms with it. When Marcus glorifies suicide he literally has no idea what he’s talking about. I had to identify my dad’s body…that will haunt me forever! Marcus thinks he’ll just commit suicide and that’s it, he thinks he’ll make headline news around the world…’Camborne’s Celebrity Commits Suicide!’ I’ve read on these threads about people who are functioning alcohols or who have had family and friends who are alcoholics and sadly lost people to alcoholism…again Marcus glorifies being an alcoholic. He’s an oxygen grief thief who shouldn’t have a social media platform because he’s dangerous with the vile he spews. 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Can someone please tell me which page on thread 2 the pictures are on 😂🫶🏻
post 314 on thread 2 page 16:eek: Kinda does look like a ceiling fan now???
Thread 2 is amazing , i love how most of you beauts are still here! @Lucyxxxx even asked if he was barred from Spoons at one part in that thread! Well worth a read , you beauts are hilarious 😂 I haven’t even checked what Marcus is doing today because thread 2 is more entertaining than him at the moment!
(He has brought this on himself by being sooooo boring that we are reduced to going over old tit e.g Only Fans 😂 )

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I don’t get how people think that’s his knob, all I see is a ceiling fan 😆
haha its like one of those illusion posts! I honestly couldn’t work out what I was looking at and that’s what was so confusing because there’s no way it could be his knob because there are no balls (no pun intended) so he books a hotel room to take only fans pics because sid wont allow it in her house (rightly so! I’ll reluctantly give her (y) that on parenting her adult child with “autism”) and takes a random picture of a ceiling fan which has had us all dying with curiosity and laughter!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.