Marcus Mitchell #46 CrunchyLocks and the Three Begs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me does his new poll not make sense?

Eat a roast every day or never eat kinder buenos? It don't make sense, because if you pick the first one you get a roast every day and not have to give up buenos. Am i making sense I hope I am 😂
I thought that too, if he’d not asked himself he’d have noticed too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is it just me does his new poll not make sense?

Eat a roast every day or never eat kinder buenos? It don't make sense, because if you pick the first one you get a roast every day and not have to give up buenos. Am i making sense I hope I am 😂
I guess when you ask yourself 10 questions a day on your Instagram stories, you’re bound to make a mistake at some point 💁🏽‍♂️

Marcus Mitchell. I’m off the cider, still wearing my sliders. I don’t need an intervention, who wants to ask me a question.

(Not a patch on @Venom’s but god loves a trier!) 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I guess when you ask yourself 10 questions a day on your Instagram stories, you’re bound to make a mistake at some point 💁🏽‍♂️

Marcus Mitchell. I’m off the cider, still wearing my sliders. I don’t need an intervention, who wants to ask me a question.

(Not a patch on @Venom’s but god loves a trier!) 😆
What about mine beaut?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Randomly thought of that song David Bowie sang on Extras earlier and it really reminded me of someone, can't quite place who though 🤔
:unsure: yes very good but I think The Beatles “I am the Walrus” is more fitting to MM in general “I am the the Walruss, I am the EGG man”😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Here’s what youre looking for beaut…. He hopes to be on his death bed by September! Thats how disgusting he is! Prick
Thanks beaut for clarifying that for me. The daft bleep is now t-total miraculous recovery from alcoholism so how will he die from liver failure? I drink more than that in an evening with my dinner but I don’t proclaim to be an alcoholic :) don’t bash me beauts with the communal dildo).

My dad committed suicide and we had no warning (I’m an absolute twit because I’ve even told Marcus about this when I was sincerely worried him….I’m not a blue tick wanker so of course my messages weren't read).

This bleep is too much of a trigger at times. 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 12
When you didn't think he could become any less appealing, he's given himself a bad dye job...toner beaut! You need to TONE!!
The way he can’t get the words out without laughing- it’s not that funny mate!

Reactions: 7
Do you think it's difficult to weigh up (no pun intended) whether to stay quiet, have us bored most the time and stay on a 'settled' (read settled however you life) life route v play up, get engagement and battle with oneself as to whether grief from us is worth the attention?

Edit to say I'm one of the ones that wanted to see him sort his life out but by that I meant job, going out and doing things for fun and 'living a best life's, not sit around literally doing nothing

Do you think it's difficult to weigh up (no pun intended) whether to stay quiet, have us bored most the time and stay on a 'settled' (read settled however you life) life route v play up, get engagement and battle with oneself as to whether grief from us is worth the attention?

Edit to say I'm one of the ones that wanted to see him sort his life out but by that I meant job, going out and doing things for fun and 'living a best life's, not sit around literally doing nothing

I can't re edit the above but I acknowledge my spelling was terrible!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Thanks beaut for clarifying that for me. The daft bleep is now t-total miraculous recovery from alcoholism so how will he die from liver failure? I drink more than that in an evening with my dinner but I don’t proclaim to be an alcoholic :) don’t bash me beauts with the communal dildo).

My dad committed suicide and we had no warning (I’m an absolute twit because I’ve even told Marcus about this when I was sincerely worried him….I’m not a blue tick wanker so of course my messages weren't read).

This bleep is too much of a trigger at times. 😢
I can’t imagine how hard that must have been beaut. Marcus is an absolute bleep for trivialising suicide and treating it like some sort of attention seeking game. Love to you and anyone else who is triggered by this steaming pile of tit. He’s not worth the air he breathes.

47A8660C-B067-4A11-9023-B6FED68111E1.jpeg

Says the absolute wank stain who has scheduled his death at least three times already this year.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I can’t imagine how hard that must have been beaut. Marcus is an absolute bleep for trivialising suicide and treating it like some sort of attention seeking game. Love to you and anyone else who is triggered by this steaming pile of tit. He’s not worth the air he breathes.

View attachment 1401720

Says the absolute wank stain who has scheduled his death at least three times already this year.
He reminds me of those couples who always have to post how happy they and how much they love each, and they always end up splitting cos in real life their relationship is tit. He doth protest too much

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
It's Live on insta, it's bigger than ever and he said he's going to do the Sprite challenge. Now, this concerns me. We all know how much gas he already has, but the size of that gunt could store vast amounts of C02. It's a ticking time bomb

**UPDATE** He says the Sprite is bloating him right out. Nah it aint the Sprite mate.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just caught the end of his live, we nearly had a sprite vom 🤮😂

I honestly thought he was gonna burst...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
The LIVE abruptly ended with a massive gunt burp. I also reckon he projective vomited not seen since the TL days

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
It's Live on insta, it's bigger than ever and he said he's going to do the Sprite challenge. Now, this concerns me. We all know how much gas he already has, but the size of that gunt could store vast amounts of C02. It's a ticking time bomb

**UPDATE** He says the Sprite is bloating him right out. Nah it aint the Sprite mate.
Anyone get a screen record?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
He burped right at the start of the video before he even started the challenge, then said he never burped so the challenge wouldn’t work 🤣. Then had to ask what the challenge even was. And for someone who doesn’t give a duck how many viewers he has , he kept asking why no one was commenting, was the comments broken etc .

fair enough I know adding vodka knocks some of the fizz out but considering he downs pints ( which is what ,580 ml ish) , he took about 5 attempts to drink that 500ml bottle, which is just further proof that his vodka and lemonade alcoholic lifestyle was actually just him getting his 8 glasses of water in a day 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.