Marcus Mitchell #46 CrunchyLocks and the Three Begs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok so just fell down a Nikocado Avocado hole… thanks for that 🤮 seriously what is the world?!? Jeezus

On the subject of Carcus and the Evil Queen potential obsession… EQ would eat him alive! I’ve fallen down a few Tik Tom dark holes following the EQ, Chelsea Lee Art dramas and it’s just insane really when you consider none of them work and yet seem to make a lot of ££ sitting on TikTok arguing. But EQ is clever and would play Marcus to her advantage for sure

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Ok so just fell down a Nikocado Avocado hole… thanks for that 🤮 seriously what is the world?!? Jeezus

On the subject of Carcus and the Evil Queen potential obsession… EQ would eat him alive! I’ve fallen down a few Tik Tom dark holes following the EQ, Chelsea Lee Art dramas and it’s just insane really when you consider none of them work and yet seem to make a lot of ££ sitting on TikTok arguing. But EQ is clever and would play Marcus to her advantage for sure
I’d love to see it 😈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He's not a big burper.....now if it was a fart challenge thats a different story
Everything that comes out of his snaggletoothed gob is utter bleeping bull shite! 😤 Does he not think we’ve heard him burp his way through his lives? He’s a grotesque excuse of a human wind machine! 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Everything that comes out of his snaggletoothed gob is utter bleeping bull shite! 😤 Does he not think we’ve heard him burp his way through his lives? Grotesque excuse of a human wind machine! 🤢
I imagine him to be very much like a bagpipe. Give him a bit of a squeeze and some random noises will come out of him 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I imagine him to be very much like a bagpipe. Give him a bit of a squeeze and some random noises will come out of him 😂
Can you imagine the stench of his tax payers funded homeless accommodation? 😷 I bet he doesn’t clean his dirty hairy bum hole properly after he’s had a tit. 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Can you imagine the stench of his tax payers funded homeless accommodation? 😷 I bet he doesn’t clean his dirty hairy bum hole properly after he’s had a tit. 🤮
I mean he quite happily shits his pants… So you’re right, I doubt very much that he actually cleans his bum properly 🤮🤣🤮🤣

He's not a big burper.....now if it was a fart challenge thats a different story
Not a big burper?!?! Tell us another whopper Marcus. I bet one of our talented beauts could make a movie montage of him burping like a wounded walrus…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I mean he quite happily shits his pants… So you’re right, I doubt very much that he actually cleans his bum properly 🤮🤣🤮🤣

Not a big burper?!?! Tell us another whopper Marcus. I bet one of our talented beauts could make a movie montage of him burping like a wounded walrus…
@Venom @KJ-2022 😉🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Anyone else astonished at how quickly he has overcome being a fake alcoholic ?
No meetings.
No GP or outside intervention.
Nothing.
It really is a load of bollocks miracle !

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Anyone else astonished at how quickly he has overcome being a fake alcoholic ?
No meetings.
No GP or outside intervention.
Nothing.
It really is a load of bollocks miracle !
Wow! Marcus is just a miracle that keeps on exceeding all miracle expectations!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Maybe Marcus will make it as pm free triple cheeseburgers for everyone

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Might as well liven things up with a cheeky thread title suggestion.

Ruthless and toothless.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

I doubt his Jeremy Beadle hand would even reach his bum hole! 🤢

Yes, what a fabulous idea, a movie montage of the burping and farting beast sounding like a wounded walrus. 🙏🏼 That’s how disgusting we are beaut! 😘

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.