Marcus Mitchell #46 CrunchyLocks and the Three Begs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
haha it’s nice to see others opinions. And I am due on, I’m just overly emotional as a person though. I cried when faith in emmerdale smiled this morning 🤣. In my work I hear some tough things and I cry constantly on my way home like I’m in a music video 🤣🤣🤣.

i get what you mean about they could say no but I just mean like it I wasn’t aware of Tattle became friends with an attention seeker and then read online that people were discussing my clothes and my mustache id be so upset🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ I know what you mean about hating the camera I’m so camera shy until I’m drunk then you’ll catch me twerking in the smoking area of the aul lads pub😳😳

but the majority probably just don’t care at all
I’m an emotional soul too beaut, obviously I didn’t know that about you until now so I was trying to think of reasons that may have led to your post about the Camborne Crew. 🤔

I’m sure only 1% of Camborne do not know who Marcus is because he’s that famous and the people who he hangs off of would 💯 know about him having Tattle threads. Maybe not so much at the beginning but he’s been such a car crash until now you cannot tell me that people don’t talk amongst each other? Even if they don’t personally know Marcus, words spread and as they live in a small town he will be well known for being an absolute bleep. If you didn’t know what a bleep he was, just walking into Spoons with him, it wouldn’t take too long to hear from the staff and other customers what he’s really like!

Given that Sid is very public about Tattle on her Facebook, her ✉💐 clients and gentlemen callers will no doubt be curious and check Tattle out and let’s be honest, cunty chops slaytes Tattle publicly on his SM too at any given chance so I’m not convinced that the new recruits of his Camborne Crew wouldn’t know about him, his SM and Tattle. xx

• Haha
Reactions: 5
God. I'm struggling with all my free time in a evening. Cheers Marcus I've had to check the mail to remember my husbands name 😂

With reference to calling folk close to him, if you're a bleep it's fair game.

Everyone was pro Sid until we realised she's planned this benefit farce with him. Rich Mitch other than having banging toast and being in the iconic scene 'see ya, wouldn't want to be you' has had nothing but sympathy.

His friends, yes we've taken the piss out of Corset for the corset, but personally I feel she's felt sorry for him. She's a young lass that hasn't done anything wrong.

The LLL brigade are bleeping dumb and tragic as him. I question now how many actually cared. The ones pretending to care must have serious self esteem issues, to want acknowledgement from him just because he used to have a large following. Have you noticed even the ones that genuinely care duck off quickly when contact is made (of course you have). Remember campsite gate? Someone was actually fooled to pay for him to get away. That poor bleeping campsite 🤣

My final word. I'm blocked but notice on here he has duck all views now on lives. That showed how many people he's switched off.

Feel like tit Marcus, just want you back.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Are all our cycles aligning beauts?? 🩸 😬
Yes, it seems like we’re all aligned in our cycles beauts! 🩸🤣 Who knew it could happen online, maybe it’s because we spend so much time with each other on here? 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣 I woke up at about 06:30 this morning, I thought I was going into labor! 😭 I normally take Feminax which just haven’t been cutting the mustard t-shirt so last week I asked my Gynecologist to prescribe me medication for my painful periods and she gave me Ponstan* Forte; they don’t seem to be doing the trick either! 😫 I’ve had the perfect excuse to lay in bed all day snoozing on and off and spending time with my favorite people on here! 😘 Marcus, there’s a lot of emotional and hormonal beauts that are begging for you to have an MMMM, so please said through gritted teeth stop being a selfie bleep and do something worthwhile for once in your life! 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Well I feel like I did something noble in nicknaming Crunchy Locks - clearly nicknames are the way forward. Fun for us but also means we’re not using their real names. I have no idea what Crunchy Locks name is anyway tbh.

Corset - well I have mixed feelings on this because I think she enjoyed all the free drinks at one point and played up to it but as @Lucyxxxx said, she’s a young girl and doesn’t really deserve to be slayted on here just because she made a bad judgment as a 19 year old to hang around with Marcus.

Sid is absolutely fair game in my book 🤣

Fair game, on the game.

• Haha
His video he posted earlier please tell me he's used some pictures from tattle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
His video he posted earlier please tell me he's used some pictures from tattle 😂
💯 he used them from tattle or my website WAI 🤗 I added his tictoc to it the other day I wonder if it worked? its not the easiest website to navigate but I did attempt to add his tictok to it, I must check if it has uploaded it so you don’t have to view his tictocks on tictok:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m watching Chelsey Harwood’s (evil Queen) live on tik tok and Marcus is watching too, he’s just said hi to her. Cue his next obsession 🙄

• Haha
It’s a challenge thing- basically you and another person “battle” by your viewers pressing the ❤ Button to fill a meter at the top. First to fill wins. Sending ( paid for) gifts also increases . There are daily, weekly and monthly leaderboards , with prizes. Some big accounts offer incentives to their viewers to vote with paid gifts , by doing a big monthly giveaway if they hit certain places.

basically it’s a way to make money and boost your followers . Some accounts will do stuff like sing, or do make up or whatever their channel is about , while others , like Marcus just sit there and look dumb

So he sat and did nothing, the other fella spat and asked for likes and they both essentially get money and gifts for it?

I'm in the wrong job clearly!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Bored sat in the out of hours drs got a bloody kidney infection 😫😫 bored in the waiting room is this Marcus long lost relative 😂😂
Oh I can't stand this bloke, my 13 year old tries to show me his videos saying they're funny but I just feel sick watching and they really aren't funny.
Editing to add- hope you feel better soon x

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.