Marcus Mitchell #46 CrunchyLocks and the Three Begs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve gone a week without a glass of wine because, and this is unreal to Marcus, I’ve been working! Should I make a ”been sober 7 days”post too?
You’re an inspiration beaut. I’m on the Prosecco right now, sorry guys but I may have to go awaaaayyyyyy

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You’re an inspiration beaut. I’m on the Prosecco right now, sorry guys but I may have to go awaaaayyyyyy
I'm on the vodka and if he doesn't start being entertaining again I'll headbutt something, throw a bottle at the wall and piss myself wearing sliders! 🤣 💯 beauts!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m sorry my lovelies but I am starting to think I need to unfollow him and unfollow this thread.

My parents are both actual alcoholics. My mum actually managed to kick the booze just as we went into first lockdown which is amazing but not before she’s suffered from mouth cancer from booze and smoking (quit the smoking about a year before her diagnosis and then alcohol a few years after that). My Dad still drinks although was teetotal around 10 years during my 20s. He suffers from Bi polar as well though so often his drinking is out of control. Lastly I’m a functional alcoholic. I’m depressed as duck but hold down a full time high stress job but also I get drunk on wine at least three times a week. To see this moron milking his fake alcoholism is getting too much for me.

Anyway this whole background story was to show how I cannot handle these theatrics from the entire cast of Cambourne. I’m sorry each and every character who has popped up thinks they’ve landed on Eastenders and they’re all loving the infamy. It’s not even entertaining anymore. We’ve seen Sid make ridiculous posts about him being violent that don’t make sense when he’s sat at her table the next day, Corset exits stage left only to reappear. It’s just dull!

He’s no longer fun he’s just an immature idiot and as someone in their late 30s I have to question why I’m sticking around to be fair. Sorry guys I adore you but I’m just so bored now 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I’m sorry my lovelies but I am starting to think I need to unfollow him and unfollow this thread.

My parents are both actual alcoholics. My mum actually managed to kick the booze just as we went into first lockdown which is amazing but not before she’s suffered from mouth cancer from booze and smoking (quit the smoking about a year before her diagnosis and then alcohol a few years after that). My Dad still drinks although was teetotal around 10 years during my 20s. He suffers from Bi polar as well though so often his drinking is out of control. Lastly I’m a functional alcoholic. I’m depressed as duck but hold down a full time high stress job but also I get drunk on wine at least three times a week. To see this moron milking his fake alcoholism is getting too much for me.

Anyway this whole background story was to show how I cannot handle these theatrics from the entire cast of Cambourne. I’m sorry each and every character who has popped up thinks they’ve landed on Eastenders and they’re all loving the infamy. It’s not even entertaining anymore. We’ve seen Sid make ridiculous posts about him being violent that don’t make sense when he’s sat at her table the next day, Corset exits stage left only to reappear. It’s just dull!

He’s no longer fun he’s just an immature idiot and as someone in their late 30s I have to question why I’m sticking around to be fair. Sorry guys I adore you but I’m just so bored now 😂
Bless your heart darling. Sending much love your way. I was triggered when he said he went yellow. I nursed my best friend in his last months and sorted out the Last Rites and Holy Water when they turned his machines off. God Bless. 💗💖💗

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I'm glad he pointed that out as I genuinely didn't know which was before and which after!
I could not tell the difference either! 🤷🏼‍♀️ But what the duck is going on with his barnet, does Sid cut his hair with her nail scissors or or garden shears? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I haven't read them yet @Lucyxxxx 😕 I kind of fell into the Logan thread today via Google search. I'm not sure that I can face reading the others at the moment, I felt physically sick reading today but also couldn't look away, it's just too sad to comprehend. Three little people taken by the humans that should have embraced them with love.
@boojange and @Lucyxxxx I’ve never heard of any of these children and I’ll be honest, whatever happened to those children by the way you ladies have worded your posts, I can’t even take a look at their threads right now. 💔 My life is a tit show and I’m really struggling so I need to be reading threads what can make me laugh, if that makes sense? But Carcass and his lack of MMMM’s is making me even more bleeping depressed. 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 12
@boojange and @Lucyxxxx I’ve never heard of any of these children and I’ll be honest, whatever happened to those children by the way you ladies have worded your posts, I can’t even take a look at their threads right now. 💔 My life is a tit show and I’m really struggling so I need to be reading threads what can make me laugh, if that makes sense? But Carcass and his lack of MMMM’s is making me even more bleeping depressed. 😭
I get you fully beaut. I had a hard childhood myself so for me I have to hear their stories💔.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I get you fully beaut. I had a hard childhood myself so for me I have to hear their stories💔.
Aww beaut, I’m so sorry to hear that and I understand why to have to hear their stories. 💔

Do you remember the Baby Peter case from back in 2008 who was failed by Haringey Council? I used to be in floods of tears on my commute to and from work reading the stories about him in the newspapers. 😪

Carcass is awake! Is this going to be day eight of being sober? 🙄

Reactions: 10
Aww beaut, I’m so sorry to hear that and I understand why to have to hear their stories. 💔

Do you remember the Baby Peter case from back in 2008 who was failed by Haringey Council? I used to be in floods of tears on my commute to and from work reading the stories about him in the newspapers. 😪

Carcass is awake! Is this going to be day eight of being sober? 🙄
I never forgot baby Peter. I read the book about him Wednesdays Child. So sad 💔.

Awake at 9am on a Sunday? Maybe he's been to church?

• Heart
I never forgot baby Peter. I read the book about him Wednesdays Child. So sad 💔.

Awake at 9am on a Sunday? Maybe he's been to church?
I bet that book was absolutely heartbreaking to read. 💔

Oh beaut, I howled at that…maybe he’s been to church? 🤣 My husband just glared at me! 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 6
@Lucyxxxx Sending you a massive hug. Sorry for putting a downer on the thread @AngelBabes, I need some comedic relief too. Go forth and tit in a bush Carcus!

I could not tell the difference either! 🤷🏼‍♀️ But what the duck is going on with his barnet, does Sid cut his hair with her nail scissors or or garden shears? 🤣
It looks like Marcus chews his own hair with his snaggle tooth, but obviously that is physically impossible! 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
@Lucyxxxx Sending you a massive hug. Sorry for putting a downer on the thread @AngelBabes, I need some comedic relief too. Go forth and tit in a bush Carcus!
OMG beaut please, there’s no need to say sorry to me and you haven’t put a downer on this thread at all! 😘 What has happened to these three children is real life and what we see with Carcass (as perfectly described a few posts ago) is just him thinking he’s the main character in a Camborne soap opera! 🎭 You beauts give me life and laughs that are so not begging desperately needed at times! ♥ Marcus is putting a downer on this thread because he’s being super boring and anti social. 😤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It looks like Marcus chews his own hair with his snaggle tooth, but obviously that is physically impossible! 😂
Only because it isn’t smothered in cheese 🤣🤣🤣

I read the stories in the papers about the angel babies who were taken too soon at the hands of their “parents” and it breaks my heart. They make me cry but i can’t help reading them 👼🏻

• Haha
OMG beaut please, there’s no need to say sorry to me and you haven’t put a downer on this thread at all! 😘 What has happened to these three children is real life and what we see with Carcass (as perfectly described a few posts ago) is just him thinking he’s the main character in a Camborne soap opera! 🎭 You beauts give me life and laughs that are so not begging desperately needed at times! ♥ Marcus is putting a downer on this thread because he’s being super boring and anti social. 😤
Thank you Beaut xxx

I think if Sid leaves Marcus a set of keys whilst she's away on holiday, I think we might get a throwback to the TL days! 😱😂

Snotty teatowels and communal shenanigans!

Only because it isn’t smothered in cheese 🤣🤣🤣

I read the stories in the papers about the angel babies who were taken too soon at the hands of their “parents” and it breaks my heart. They make me cry but i can’t help reading them 👼🏻
Laughing at the cheese comment! 😂

• Heart

You see beaut, comments like this is what makes our days! 🥰 Snaggle tooth! 😭 I bet he could chew on his own hair. 🤢 The only thing physically impossible for Marcus to do is to get a job and go to work. 🙄

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.