Marcus Mitchell #46 CrunchyLocks and the Three Begs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm glad he pointed that out as I genuinely didn't know which was before and which after!
He looks more bloated now tbh. There has GOT to be vodka in that coke. Either that or he's snorted some washing powder and is now full of bubbles!!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm glad he pointed that out as I genuinely didn't know which was before and which after!
Hmmmm

I love spot the difference quizzes and normally have no issues (coz they're rocket science).

Genuinely struggling on this occasion though......

All I see is 2 stupid, round fucks, 2 wank fringes, 2 faces only Sid could love and 2 potential dart boards.......

bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Fucks sake, Marcus! Do something! Make us laugh by being a dickwad!

Hope all are OK on here? I've been reading the Logan Mwangi threads today and noticed a few of you from here on there. That poor little baby boy. Just so sad 💔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Fucks sake, Marcus! Do something! Make us laugh by being a dickwad!

Hope all are OK on here? I've been reading the Logan Mwangi threads today and noticed a few of you from here on there. That poor little baby boy. Just so sad 💔
I was on Star and Arthur's as well. I get really invested. 💔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I was on Star and Arthur's as well. I get really invested. 💔
I haven't read them yet @Lucyxxxx 😕 I kind of fell into the Logan thread today via Google search. I'm not sure that I can face reading the others at the moment, I felt physically sick reading today but also couldn't look away, it's just too sad to comprehend. Three little people taken by the humans that should have embraced them with love.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I’ve gone a week without a glass of wine because, and this is unreal to Marcus, I’ve been working! Should I make a ”been sober 7 days”post too?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.