Marcus Mitchell #46 CrunchyLocks and the Three Begs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
post 314 on thread 2 page 16:eek: Kinda does look like a ceiling fan now???
Thread 2 is amazing , i love how most of you beauts are still here! @Lucyxxxx even asked if he was barred from Spoons at one part in that thread! Well worth a read , you beauts are hilarious 😂 I haven’t even checked what Marcus is doing today because thread 2 is more entertaining than him at the moment!
(He has brought this on himself by being sooooo boring that we are reduced to going over old tit e.g Only Fans 😂 )
I've seen my fair share of cocks over the years and I just refuse to believe this is one. Why does it look like that and did people actually pay their hard earned cash to see it 😦

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What I don't get is reading back it looks like I could see it as a knob on thread two but now it's just a blur, but I do feel like I've aged 10 years since then so maybe it's my brain 🤷🏻‍♀️

It disappeared before and came back
Maybe I just don't see enough knobs Mrs P, hell Love Island has me thinking I'm out of touch for not knowing about tit sucking!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Maybe I just don't see enough knobs Mrs P, hell Love Island has me thinking I'm out of touch for not knowing about tit sucking!
I don't watch Love Island, what didn't you know about tit sucking? And I'm pretty sure now I've matured a year (and watched Euphoria with all its penis's, call me an expert) that that's no knob Apple.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
i don’t watch love island and have only joined Tic Tok and already i think its insane! Whats this tit sucking???? i mean it sounds like what it says but god only knows what the Love Island kids refer to it as now!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Beauts please correct me if I’m wrong (I normally am) but how many times has Carcass beggy begged to be taken awayyy and now he doesn’t want to be taken awayyy? 🤯
Marcus is being a right boring tiny cock. I don’t follow the threads as closely because there seems to be no hope for a MMMM but that just makes it hard to figure out if the liver failure is out of the question for this year?! Will he ever be sectioned in Kent again?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Beauts please correct me if I’m wrong (I normally am) but how many times has Carcass beggy begged to be taken awayyy and now he doesn’t want to be taken awayyy? 🤯
The tiny cock sucker claims as per this post “most of his teenage years” but then will claim only once! So I think only the once in Kent! like @TitTwist pointedly out he told a new “tik tok friend” within minutes of meeting her that he had once been sectioned in Kent! This was on a live on TicTok this week he said it to someone he has never met before and and all the 26 viewers as if he was proud of it because he laughed… eh thats nothing to be proud of… mental health is not a laughing matter Marcus the MH and Autism advocate:rolleyes: ( back a few pages @TitTwist uploaded it)

Why can’t I see the cock picture anymore

also Sid out for lunch there rocking the Rod Stewart do the absolute leg end

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You know he's desperate for the trolls to bite when the Sid pics come out. Wonder how many men she will go through tonight?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You know he's desperate for the trolls to bite when the Sid pics come out. Wonder how many men she will go through tonight?
The Camborne Bike, had more people ride her than the tour de france 🥀

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The Camborne Bike, had more people ride her than the tour de france 🥀
Remember when Marcus told her to suck Penny Farthings her mothers dead bleep. Now they are all smiles and playing happy families 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Remember when Marcus told her to suck Penny Farthings her mothers dead bleep. Now they are all smiles and playing happy families 😂.
no no no no no

"penny farthing"

bleeping HELL LUCY 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
I adore the fact that even in times of this thread being drier than Marcus sex life we still manage to clutch at straws 🤣

He's gone boring as duck. Yep. Let's call his non existent cock to pass the time 🤣🤣

It really gives me a warm fuzzy feeling inside.

Come on you hole!!! Do something you smelly, massive POS!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
sorry but I honestly think I've just read the funniest thing in ages then, we're all hysterical in our house 😂 😂 "penny farthing" really tickled me haha all the envelope bouquets for lucy

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hi all, loooong time lurker her.

Are you missing his random TikTok lives? He's just been on getting terrored by two young girls about the colour of his pubes 😭 😂 His face fell like a dropped quiche.

He's been on live twice today (that I've caught, anyway).

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Caught a live could only bare about a minute of it was the most boring live ever 😴
Hit the dizzy heights of 12 people watching 🤣🤣

Hi all, loooong time lurker her.

Are you missing his random TikTok lives? He's just been on getting terrored by two young girls about the colour of his pubes 😭 😂 His face fell like a dropped quiche.

He's been on live twice today (that I've caught, anyway).
I must have missed that the only thing that would have made me stay 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Caught a live could only bare about a minute of it was the most boring live ever 😴
Hit the dizzy heights of 12 people watching 🤣🤣

I must have missed that the only thing that would have made me stay 🤣🤣
Off topic but how does not using wax melts make you lazy? Am I missing something?

I’ve not used any wax melts today beauts, I couldn’t be arsed to jog the ten mile needed to collect them

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.