Marcus Mitchell #44 Banned from spoons it’s a situationToday I’ve had 5 masturbations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where is carcus?! I'm worried beauts.. has he succumbed to the toe gangrene.. the liver failure.. has he perished as he's not eaten in days? 😢 fart if you're okay beaut xxx
He should join the thread to say "thanks I have OCD"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
He’s not following Megan and she’s not following him. I smell a block beauts, his desperate polls and tags have fallen upon deaf ears 🤣🤣🤣View attachment 1349792

He’s definitely after a free bottle, the absolute drip
Oh he’s alive beauts because hes unfollowed 3 or 4 people since this morning! He was 100 percent following Megan this morning because I double checked so he’s either got a legal letter from camp McKenna (shes a nasty piece of work! I watched her on Big Brother and unlike Carcus “I didn’t have her back” 😂 because she was a little bully witch with an awful spoilt brat temper) or he’s finally realised shes has him blocked or restricted on instagram and he’s obviously been reading our comments about his cringe posts to Megan! Whats with the Stephanie Davies posts because Megan and Stephanie hate each other? kinda strange that he loves Megan so much and “had her back”and was “rooting for her” but he also loves her arch enemy Stephanie Davies all a sudden? tit stiring bleep! Megan doesn’t want to know you Marcus because you’re a bullshitter and you made a fool of her by letting her believe you’re lies and sending you a FREE personal message and FREE tickets to her show!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Well he's got rid of his gormless face photo with the ocd caption?

Maybe he no longer has ocd? Not trendy enough?

Not much attention in ocd these days 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Maybe he's out in the nice weather enjoying the beach and countryside. Oh wait.... 🤔🤣

• Haha
Wish he'd do something, come on beaut keep us entertained. Someone poke him with a stick , make him do something.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
only time he goes quiet now is when he’s with Sid! We all know she’s had it with him and who can blame her in fairness, having to put up with his tit and Ritch Mitch seemed to have left her to bring him up and to deal with him and got himself a new family! (wonder what age he was when they broke up, might explain some of his behaviour) She obviously has a no phone ban while in her house or company as she no longer wants to be on his SM because hes an embarrassment to her! I take everything back Sid is a queen and deserves a holiday and id of screwed the system to get him out of my house aswell! Im gonna forgive her for “slayting” us and give her crown back to her 👑 but its kinda rude that she might miss her only son’s funeral as she’s going away in August and thats when he has his funeral planned 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Will his spoons ban be revoked in time for his funeral? I reckon krunchy Kim and the rest of his bffs will throw him a lovely wake , would be a shame if Marcus had to miss it 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Just come back from Asda and seen a table with a thatchers parasol surrounded by crates of thatchers. Couldn't get a pic as my kids were screaming and crying but it made me smile inside.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.