Marcus Mitchell #44 Banned from spoons it’s a situationToday I’ve had 5 masturbations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see the fake tan has rubbed off his hand, must be due to all the masturbations.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Is he trolling posting Steph and then in the next post vodka called Steffanov or whatever its called? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The desperation for attention has now sunk to new lows. I actually feel sorry for Stephanie Davies being his latest obsession!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Also very insensitive on his part as she has had her demons with drink and the next story afterwards were the lined up bottles of vodka!

I couldn't see it on IG so must've DD it.
He's off his rocker if he thinks he's going to have a 'famous' gal pal...more chance of him going the gym than that ever happening!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh god I'm embarrassed for him. Leave the girl alone.

I highly doubt anyone messaged her she just figured out what a colossal bleep he is, he hardly hides it! He's proud of it even! Or as others said she was probably advised to unfollow the unstable unhinged piece of tit by her agent. Megan following him doesn't look good on her and she'll have someone managing her image and keeping a close eye on who she follows. HE fucked it up all by himself not a natsaticiticic ex friend the bleeping footpad

Oh do behave Marcus, you bleeping tit.View attachment 1348788

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Is he implying Adelle fucked his ‘friendship’ with Megan? Tell me on what planet does that seem likely. No Marcus she probably got fed up of YOU and your crappy behaviour!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What the duck is he doing?? Absolutely insightless. I think one day he is going to really get himself in trouble. duck loads of trouble. He’s starting to take it too far with his social media, does he think Meghan owes him something??!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
If Stephanie Davies, and Megan mcwhatever are your idea of idols, people you look up to, you need to get a grip.
There are women and men out there, and unfortunately passed, that have or are trying to actually change the world through medicine, science, compassion etc... and remind me what Stephanie Davies has done or is doing ?
Get a bleeping grip and grow up marcus, you're in your 20s , you're not 13.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
If Stephanie Davies, and Megan mcwhatever are your idea of idols, people you look up to, you need to get a grip.
There are women and men out there, and unfortunately passed, that have or are trying to actually change the world through medicine, science, compassion etc... and remind me what Stephanie Davies has done or is doing ?
Get a bleeping grip and grow up marcus, you're in your 20s , you're not 13.
Totally 💯 his role models are sketchy as duck. I mean on the one hand who am I to judge but…Steph Davis?? Again though you look at his family and social life and it makes sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The absolute ego on him too, like Megan can't possibly have unfollowed him because she got sick of the fake suicide attempts or all his other nonsense, nooooo she sacked him off because an ex friend of his messaged her. Riiiiiiight of course that's what it is Marcus. There's just no accountability whatsoever, he's an innocent angel and everything is everyone else's fault

• Haha
Reactions: 19
OMG Beauts he’s drunk and slurring his words (but can writre perfectly??) anyway few screenshots! He must have fell and cut himself and called himself a tosspot and then he says “listen Marcus Mitchell it’s youre own fault , its you’re own fault (yes he repeated that twice) you stupid little bleep” (he actually sounds possessed 😱) He has deleted the cringe Megan post and put up a new Megan pole (hopefully Megan has a security team as he’s acting like a crazy deranged fan! prayers for Megan 🙏), he then posted a sideways screenshot of an FB comment saying he should maybe DM Megan 😂 it’s getting very TL like now! I think its going to be a late one I don’t think this big beaut is going to bed anytime soon although he probably should because he’s making a right twit out of himself tonight (nothing new there) its just all so irratic and strange????

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.