Marcus Mitchell #44 Banned from spoons it’s a situationToday I’ve had 5 masturbations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion MK 3

He's coloured himself yellow, that's no joke. It's been 2 months since the wall saw coke

• Haha
Reactions: 40
These threads are nearly a year old! This time last year little did I know what lay ahead. 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
He really is preoccupied with z list celebs though and although I can’t see him stalking them in real life (no cash, no funds) we can all see the propensity to send them messages over social media. He might end up getting himself known to FTAC, that’s when people harass public figures like the royals or government or even Megan McKenna. Then the tit does hit the fan!!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Came over from the Charlotte Dawsy thread. The wiki on this guy is amazing, you guys crack me up 😂😂. Felt like I recognised Marcus its been doing my head in but it came to me this morning. I think hes the human thumb guy
2d85ee78dda125995659d47339e1dbc3.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
For the fallen and those who are technology challenge like myself and don’t know how to screen record remember War against instagramers is great for doing the night watch! it has all the cringe Megan posts and the video of him talking to himself when he cut his yellow leg! I also found these posts from his stories yesterday morning, this tic toc beaut does a “see ya wouldn’t want to be ya” tic tok that he posted 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Hope Megan takes out an injunction on him for harassment 😂😂😂😂 fart if you need help love
Beauts did he actually meet Megan because that photo of him with her looks very photoshoped?? I can’t keep up ? I know he actually did meet Charlotte Crosby though because I can never unsee that image of that hideous bomber jacket 😣 I know Megan sent him a personal video message and tickets to her show after the last suicide surgery but then she unfollowed and most likely blocked him! If he attempts any self harm I hope he does realise that Megan or any other Z listers will not respond to him, not even Charlotte Dawson! Idiot

Reactions: 7
I reckon he is waiting for Sid to go awaaayyyy, on holiday, then move back home, change the locks and claim squatters rights!
Can you imagine if he trashed her house and stole the cat? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Beauts did he actually meet Megan because that photo of him with her looks very photoshoped?? I can’t keep up ? I know he actually did meet Charlotte Crosby though because I can never unsee that image of that hideous bomber jacket 😣 I know Megan sent him a personal video message and tickets to her show after the last suicide surgery but then she unfollowed and most likely blocked him! If he attempts any self harm I hope he does realise that Megan or any other Z listers will not respond to him, not even Charlotte Dawson! Idiot
He’s not following Megan and she’s not following him. I smell a block beauts, his desperate polls and tags have fallen upon deaf ears 🤣🤣🤣
1C0B408E-5544-4134-BB09-EC6DEB5FD3B0.jpeg

Smirnoff a step up from Aldi ? Jheeze it tastes like paint stripper 😬
He’s definitely after a free bottle, the absolute drip

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
This giant stay puft marshmallow man is trying he’s best to stop sid going on her SSS holiday! u stay strong girl go enjoy your holiday, this mammoth will still be festering in his 3 walls whe your back beaut

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Where is carcus?! I'm worried beauts.. has he succumbed to the toe gangrene.. the liver failure.. has he perished as he's not eaten in days? 😢 fart if you're okay beaut xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.