Marcus Mitchell #44 Banned from spoons it’s a situationToday I’ve had 5 masturbations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was wondering if he'd met CR at the bedsit he's in, because she suddenly appeared from nowhere at the same time he moved in. It's maybe just a coincidence. If that is the case, it's probably true that she has been through a lot and I feel bad for her that she's (probably naively) involved with Marcus, who will just exploit anyone and everyone that he meets.

Reactions: 21
Honestly I’m not surprised if his health is crap at the mo. He drinks like a fish and eats shite and never exercises. Maybe if he just tried some fresh food, salad veg fruit, nothing straight out a microwave, maybe drank some water rather than vodka, he might start to feel better.
He still isn’t jaundiced tho. And still a hypochondriac

Reactions: 17
I can't stand this parasitic , self pitying, moronic filthy bleep. I don't like using that word but bleeping hell I am on one today.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Honestly I’m not surprised if his health is crap at the mo. He drinks like a fish and eats shite and never exercises. Maybe if he just tried some fresh food, salad veg fruit, nothing straight out a microwave, maybe drank some water rather than vodka, he might start to feel better.
He still isn’t jaundiced tho. And still a hypochondriac
I think he does drink water instead of vodka beaut 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Think it’s fair to say we’re all getting bored with his “woe is me” shite

Reactions: 21
🎻🎻🎻🎻 He’s so tedious he’ll bore himself to death quicker than drink himself to death
He will bleeping bore me to death quicker! He's only fed up because his fake tan streaked. Trust me 100% beaut, that gammy toe will kill him before booze does when it goes septic.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It's all getting too much for me now. This utter parasite has no concept of reality at all. In fact, I wish somebody would give him a much needed wake-up call.

I watched my best friend die of liver disease and cared for him in his last months. He turned completely yellow but still drank despite my efforts of trying to save him. Total self-destruct mode. The moment he started vomiting blood constantly and collapsed, I called 999. Just thank God I was there or he would have died on his own.

He was in Intensive Care for 10 days. Complete organ failure. I went to my local church to obtain Holy Water and I arranged the Last Rites for him before we had to switch off his machines.

If anybody is triggered by these posts that Marcus is stupidly making, there is help out there and I speak from my heart. It's really not funny anymore and his accounts should be shut down.

Samaritans: 116 123
Emergency: 999

Don't suffer in silence. There is help out there. 💗💗💗

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 61
I can’t be bothered to read it but has he, by any chance, lost himself again?
Can whoever is doing the fake Tik Tok - I know it’s one of yas (in the voice of the Scottish mum whose kids didn’t flush their tit) please do an Eminem - Lose yourself edit

16EFAA3F-4E07-4182-B729-1B868D0A4719.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
i don’t think he’d hurt an animal for fun but I don’t think he cares about animals and the animal’s comfort besides what the animal can provide to him - as he’s like with everyone.
He doesn’t seem to be missing his cat thats in Sids house, i haven’t heard him mention that he missed it once since the TL or now! so he obviously doesn’t give a duck about it!

Reactions: 6
It's all getting too much for me now. This utter parasite has no concept of reality at all. In fact, I wish somebody would give him a much needed wake-up call.

I watched my best friend die of liver disease and cared for him in his last months. He turned completely yellow but still drank despite my efforts of trying to save him. Total self-destruct mode. The moment he started vomiting blood constantly and collapsed, I called 999. Just thank God I was there or he would have died on his own.

He was in Intensive Care for 10 days. Complete organ failure. I went to my local church to obtain Holy Water and I arranged the Last Rites for him before we had to switch off his machines.

If anybody is triggered by these posts that Marcus is stupidly making, there is help out there and I speak from my heart. It's really not funny anymore and his accounts should be shut down.

Samaritans: 116 123
Emergency: 999

Don't suffer in silence. There is help out there. 💗💗💗
So sorry you had to go through that, what a lovely human you are 👏🏻❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I haven't posted on tattle in the longest time but I've been following the Charlotte dawson thread and it sent me over to discover this monstrosity. I know a girl just like him who has had everything from epilepsy to terminal cancer , has been in court for multiple false rape claims and continually wastes the hospital staffs time with regular a&e trips , throws herself into the river, always when there's plenty of people around to save her because that's what you would do if we're trying to kill yourself 🙄 the list is endless . Its parasites like this that really grind my bleeping gears. Also ye beauts are hilarious, the fake tan jaundice killed me off 😂what a waste of oxygen. Like someone else said , if he were to actually get a life threatening illness no one would believe him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I haven't posted on tattle in the longest time but I've been following the Charlotte dawson thread and it sent me over to discover this monstrosity. I know a girl just like him who has had everything from epilepsy to terminal cancer , has been in court for multiple false rape claims and continually wastes the hospital staffs time with regular a&e trips , throws herself into the river, always when there's plenty of people around to save her because that's what you would do if we're trying to kill yourself 🙄 the list is endless . Its parasites like this that really grind my bleeping gears. Also ye beauts are hilarious, the fake tan jaundice killed me off 😂what a waste of oxygen. Like someone else said , if he were to actually get a life threatening illness no one would believe him.
Welcome Beaut!

She definitely sounds just like our Carcus. Her name wasn’t Amy-Jane was it?🥸

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.