Marcus Mitchell #44 Banned from spoons it’s a situationToday I’ve had 5 masturbations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How bizarre to love your fair weather friend and not your parents! Plus surely if you loved them you wouldn’t post such unflattering pics of them? He’s like a baby only ok when he’s with someone lol

Poor cat it looks fuming hate to think what germs Marcus hand has subjected it to!
Hope he’s had his vaccinations. The cat, I mean 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
In his latest story of him stroking a poor white cat, his skin looks remarkably more ‘normal’. Trip to the docs has worked wonders!
It was only his bloody feet you troll, it didn't make it up that far

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So he obviously didn’t go to spoons and no lives or him actually on his stories since Saturday was it because he went OTT with the fake tan???? I see hes found his voice again now he out scrounging off CR!! He still wont show his face on his stories! it must blend in with his crumb filled beard!! bet he told the cat he had “ocd” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Next Marcus will take up smoking 20 cigarettes a day for a week and proclaim to have lung disease 🫁

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
He calls us ‘trolls’ but he’s the biggest one going 😡 Surely the remaining LLL’s can see he’s taking them for a ride?? How can you post your yellow legs and green eyes alluding to liver failure then skip around town snorting pasties the next!! Forgot to tan your arms there you blubbery oaf.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
CR must have serious issues herself to be hanging around with him! Never mind the MMMM’s sadly i think they are a thing of the past! The epic fall out with CR is pending! how much longer can she put up with his demands unless shes also has “issues” why has the big tangoed fool taken down his OCD mugshot??

Reactions: 8
CR must have serious issues herself to be hanging around with him! Never mind the MMMM’s sadly i think they are a thing of the past! The epic fall out with CR is pending! how much longer can she put up with his demands unless shes also has “issues” why has the big tangoed fool taken down his OCD mugshot??
He’s a woman hater does she think she’ll be any different? It’s like when women get with men they know have a terrible track record treating other women badly, and they think they’ll be different. Their not, they just serve them a purpose like she is Marcus by keeping him company and cleaning for him.

Reactions: 9
How bizarre to love your fair weather friend and not your parents! Plus surely if you loved them you wouldn’t post such unflattering pics of them? He’s like a baby only ok when he’s with someone lol

Poor cat it looks fuming hate to think what germs Marcus hand has subjected it to!
He gave the cat fleas 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He’s the kind of weirdo that I reckon would hurt an animal for fun
I don't actually get that vibe from him. I actually think he loves animals (why he loves himself, ha!) I know the kind of person you mean though, I just don't think he would hurt an animal. Hope I'm right ✅️ 😮💨

Reactions: 16
I don't actually get that vibe from him. I actually think he loves animals (why he loves himself, ha!) I know the kind of person you mean though, I just don't think he would hurt an animal. Hope I'm right ✅️ 😮💨
At this stage I think he'd do ANYTHING for views or for a bit of a talking point

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.