Marcus Mitchell #44 Banned from spoons it’s a situationToday I’ve had 5 masturbations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trying to use Autism isn't working anymore, being an alcoholic isnt working either so now he's going with OCD? Not going to work either beaut. What's next??

Reactions: 18
Beauts how do I edit the wiki? I’m shocked rich Mitch and ‘see ya wouldn’t wanna be ya’ isn’t in it!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
we meed more of you’re imput on this thread @Tammylfc93 😂
I do need to input more, I'm between this, and the Mrs hinch threads and honestly I get far too anxious of what people will think of my opinions so I don't bother. Unlike Carcus I have a genuine autism diagnosis and struggle with social anxiety on top. I need to put that aside because tattle is life lately and im on here more than I talk to my mum🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 25
can anyone workout who he’s actually unfollowed??
Personally can't
However I can confirm
He follows Corset
Mothergoose is no more
Daddygoose is also fallen

Oh and he follows Tommy Mallet. No amount of Bud bottles will get him another pair of trainnes for his Rodney Trotters

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'd rather be locked in Joseph Fritzels basement for a couple of months than him think he's giving me validation with a follow!!!!
He posts ‘follow me and I’ll follow some of you back!’ all the time. You can smell the desperation, he reeks of it. Can’t keep up with his own shite🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
can anyone workout who he’s actually unfollowed??
Adelle, Wellard and that power mad mod yazmine from the travel Lodge day’s, that Kirsty girl said he could stay with her for week who got him all excited to go to a festival with him during the TL days (that day never happened, she came up with an excuse) il assume he has unfollowed “we are with you” thats if he ever did follow them in the first place!! God knows, probably all the men he kissed unauthorised and everyone he told he loved them! “I love errrrre” 😂 :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Adelle, Wellard and the power mad mod from the travel Lodge day’s but i think hes not been following them for while but they still follow him!!! so I think hes still fuming about whether happening with adelle! il assume he has unfollowed “we are with you” and Wetherspoons!!!
Why did wellard get the axe? 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Is it possible to have clinical OCD but not wash yourself for days on end?
It is, OCD comes in many different forms. I’ve met patients with really poor self care but obsessive about their hand washing/face washing or other ritual. Marcus is a bleep though and full of shite.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Not an expert but OCD does go beyond obsessive cleanliness and washing. Someone’s OCD could and often does manifest itself in obsessive, unpleasant thoughts.
Yep, I know of someone who has severe OCD and lives in squalor. The council have funded 3 blitz cleans already and it’s a shithole again.

I wonder how long Sid will be away for and if the fam are ignoring him?

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Not an expert but OCD does go beyond obsessive cleanliness and washing. Someone’s OCD could and often does manifest itself in obsessive, unpleasant thoughts.
Yeah you’re right. As I read your comment I remembered this documentary I watched about OCD. It ruined their lives

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.