Marcus Mitchell #44 Banned from spoons it’s a situationToday I’ve had 5 masturbations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or no cleaning in your case hey beaut View attachment 1342778

Another one of his fantasy, attention seeking, non-
existent ailments!! The list is endless! Which ailment shall I pick today beauts???? Lucky dip!

Try anxiety/severe health anxiety, depression, OCD, perfectionism, PTSD, ARFID to name but a few.
All DIAGNOSED by medical professionals. Due to several traumatic events. Years of counselling, CBT & EDMR. Not Marcus’s fantasies worded fraudulently & elaborately on DWP forms by Him/ Mummy to play on the old mental health card to con the system.

I manage to keep a beautiful home, have 3 smashing children & a fab support network of family friends round me that are there because they love & care for me, not because I emotionally blackmail them to suit.

I deal with all this, struggle massively daily & Im still not a bleep!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
duck off Marcus you don’t have OCD, you’re just a narcissistic bleep. You’re making a mockery of people with actual diagnosed disorders and diseases. I hope you dehydrate so much that you shrivel up into powder, and Will finds you and racks you up into the fattest line of his life.

Little shop of horrors quote? Love that film 🤣
Yesssssss - me too! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
God he’s such an attention seeking plank 🙄 drink some water you buffoon! Problem solved.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He reckons he's lost 9lbs. Can't see it personally. However he says he's dehydrated, which will cause loss from water weight.
Are you OK? Have you eaten beaut?
Looking forward to the woman alcoholic looking through the bin chapter. Ideally nailing left over kebabs and cold anaemic chips. Suprised he hasn't already played this card for maximum effect.
I would personally also like him to start smoking. Looking for cat pissed nubs at the bus station.

What is his obsession with holding up pieces of paper with his diagnoses on them? Hardly ever see him with a piece of paper saying ‘I’M A MASSIVE BELL END’ do you, and that’s the only true one.

I don’t think he has OCD either. I think he’s just a selfish, isolated, tit.
Visons of him going to Partners looking for A3 knockdown card and sharpies to make these.
What a numpty

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What is his obsession with holding up pieces of paper with his diagnoses on them? Hardly ever see him with a piece of paper saying ‘I’M A MASSIVE BELL END’ do you, and that’s the only true one.

I don’t think he has OCD either. I think he’s just a selfish, isolated, tit.
I suspect we might.... No one is stupid enough to put a pic of themselves with a white piece of paper anymore because of the trolls beauts who Photoshop....

Fixed it.
I rest my case

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.