Marcus Mitchell #44 Banned from spoons it’s a situationToday I’ve had 5 masturbations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Personally can't
However I can confirm
He follows Corset
Mothergoose is no more
Daddygoose is also fallen

Oh and he follows Tommy Mallet. No amount of Bud bottles will get him another pair of trainnes for his Rodney Trotters
Genuinely just thought I bet he doesn’t even know who Timmy Mallet is, then realised this is a completely different zeleb 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I have this incredible vision in my head of Sid on the plane, she’s ready for take off, she’s had a few gins, she’s ready to live her best life BUT the plane can’t take off because Marcus is lying on the runway in protest, definitely pissed and definitely live and definitely with the pocket.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
just spent two bleeping hours catching up on last two days. The fake TikTok is exceptionally good beauts.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I know beaut, whoever thought to use that song is a genius and I just HAD to do my own version
I just love this so much, the amount of stupid in-jokes that are in it, we're all bleeping duying and/or deceased on this thread but to anyone else it would make absolutely zero bleeping sense 🤣🤣

Just had an advert for Fatchers come on the telly duck YOU COOKIES MARCUS

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not an expert but OCD does go beyond obsessive cleanliness and washing. Someone’s OCD could and often does manifest itself in obsessive, unpleasant thoughts.
I have OCD and am very clean and tidy but that isn’t part of it if that makes sense? For me it is formed on compulsions after intrusive thoughts for example “if you don’t re-tie your shoe laces your family will die” so I HAVE to do it (I’m just using shoe laces as an example, can be anything) and also for me personally I have to feel “even” so if I have an itch on my right thigh that I scratch I have to itch my left thigh in the same place to feel even if that makes sense? When it is bad it is awful, you feel trapped in your own mind.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I have this incredible vision in my head of Sid on the plane, she’s ready for take off, she’s had a few gins, she’s ready to live her best life BUT the plane can’t take off because Marcus is lying on the runway in protest, definitely pissed and definitely live and definitely with the pocket.
Or he’s hanging off the landing gear

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have OCD and am very clean and tidy but that isn’t part of it if that makes sense? For me it is formed on compulsions after intrusive thoughts for example “if you don’t re-tie your shoe laces your family will die” so I HAVE to do it (I’m just using shoe laces as an example, can be anything) and also for me personally I have to feel “even” so if I have an itch on my right thigh that I scratch I have to itch my left thigh in the same place to feel even if that makes sense? When it is bad it is awful, you feel trapped in your own mind.
My OCD is similar to this. I’m naturally a clean and tidy person though my OCD is triggered when I go into unclean and messy places. I have many routines in my life that I have to follow perfectly every time I do them otherwise it’s not done and I have to redo. A

• Heart
He's always so red. He can't even pass it off as sunburn, that'd require going outside

• Haha
This!! I’m very clean and tidy and mess makes me stressed and if I’m working back to back shifts I’m planning my cleaning days which is kind of my ocd that’s manageable, but the main part of my ocd is going back five times to check things are turned off, things I’ve never even used that day then I drive off and need to go back to check I locked the doors. I’m borderline late for work and thats so stressful and makes me so anxious but no matter how early I leave I find something to make me late..oh tit I haven’t checked the oven - we haven’t used it in days. The best days are when I leave first and my chap later. Sometimes it can be driving over a bump and convince myself I hit someone. Other than that I’ve seen a speed camera and then driving back to see if its an actual speed camera and then catastrophising that I’m going to lose my license for all the speeding I did going back and forth. Sorry to derail but OCD is complex. I’m not sure he has it and I couldn’t personally sleep in that room. But he may have other tendencies or he may be jumping on a bandwagon. Again sorry to go off topic but ocd isn’t just about cleaning xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Serves him right and I doubt he’s been that ill anyway he’s more than economical with the truth 😆

Reactions: 4
Greasing the wheels with the beauts for a takeaway and an Asda delivery 🚚
Coz he’s inhaled everything in sight not eaten in three days.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I might be wrong but I’m sure he said his ocd was related to cleaning or contamination, I remember him mentioning how he didn’t like to sleep in hotels as other people had been in them and he hated the feeling of hair on the bedsheets or something. Which makes sense in my head as to why he couldn’t use the communal kitchen. I don’t really know why he was happy to smash those bottles or use the filthy minging bed runner as a disguise back in the TL days if that was the case though, especially the latter. I know my OCD is very themed around contamination but also myself and others e.g. if I had to wear the bed runner I would worry it was mouldy and I was ill and going to die because I’m a bad person (as an example).

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.