Marcus Mitchell #43 If he was anymore inbred, he’d be a sandwich

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell beauts, you’re a funny lot of fuckers. All these tombstones have had me crying. I know I’m late but here’s my contribution:

052D8FCE-928A-446B-95E6-8198DA933EBB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 41
If you don’t have the time here is a rough checklist. So so so many “influencers” tick these and SM feeds this.

We have all met ppl like this in real life and after a while have twigged and avoided. Now they are full on in your face.
You’ve 100% hit the nail on the head there, that’s him to a T!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
This has bothered me for hours and not to bring down the mood but absolutely there are those that use it as a retaliatory tactic.

Marcus if you are able to focus long enough to read. I don’t think you have it in you as you don’t have the necessary psychopathy to do it.

Family annihilators. Not exclusively men but usually.

Kill children, wives, other family.

Then themselves.

it’s totally about revenge.

I can’t have you/control you then the world can’t have you and then f you all as I’m going too.

Complete narcissist rage.

Yes im a true crime person

i believe he has histrionic personality disorder

have a quick search ppl
This was very well put. He ABSOLUTELY has some form of personality disorder if not several.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The tombstones bleeping hell 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 had a right night tonight and I’m sat laughing like a psycho 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You no what his unfinished meltdowns are getting like a tit shag he almost gets you there…then he turns over and falls asleep

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Can I be a hybrid of 3 and 7? Cos I'm on the booze but I'm not yet a total 7 , probs be an 8 in the morning, no idea how or why the italics are on I can't get them off 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.