Marcus Mitchell #43 If he was anymore inbred, he’d be a sandwich

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve had to break my self imposed MM ban because Instagram is trolling me by suggesting this picture 🤢🤢
CF02CD42-E50A-47F6-BDB6-4934FE2E6714.jpeg

edit as the picture didn’t attach

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26

For the fallen
Sassy bleep tonight isn't he. I wish someone would give him a good hiding

• Haha
Reactions: 21
View attachment 1334227

What was this about??? Shots fired on adelle too, talking about how glad he was they got rid of the other b1tch

And something got lobbed at the wall. Got the screen records but never let's me upload them. If someone helps I can upload

Edit - I can confirm it was another bottle at the wall 😂 screen record won't upload as too large, how do you other beauts upload?

Edit - the other b1tch conversation is in the screen record above my post

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m sure Adelllllle is devastated about this sad loss for herself!! Friendship of a lifetime 🤣

He literally has no respect has he he would be the ultimate worst ever neighbor
Wouldn’t you love to call the police on him, would be so funny, the BEIGE MOUNTAIN 🏔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 1334227

What was this about??? Shots fired on adelle too, talking about how glad he was they got rid of the other b1tch

And something got lobbed at the wall. Got the screen records but never let's me upload them. If someone helps I can upload

Edit - I can confirm it was another bottle at the wall 😂 screen record won't upload as too large, how do you other beauts upload?

Edit - the other b1tch conversation is in the screen record above my post
The lobbing at the wall was hilarious.

Mr lobba lobba ummmm 😅

I wish his neighbour would sort him out 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 24
not being dramatic at all beauts .

*edited to add the word Beauts

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He wants his lips done as big as Lauren Goodger. 🤣 "Do you know Lauren Goodger from TOWIE. Do you, do you?" Then he compared himself to Augustus Gloop!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thread suggestion:

Marcus Mitchell #44 AUGUST-us Gloop, the great big greedy nincompoop.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I bet whenever he rocks up at Spoons there's a massive collective eye roll and a "fucks sake not again"

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I bet whenever he rocks up at Spoons there's a massive collective eye roll and a "fucks sake not again"
Well he is known as that head over there
Staff at spoons dislike him
Family dislike him
Friends he’s actually met all dislike him
His ex followers dislike him
But of course it’s not his fault guys!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.