Marcus Mitchell #43 If he was anymore inbred, he’d be a sandwich

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course our Chazza is so authentic and keeps it real- every photo filtered to duck and hideous turkey teeth and her crappy creosote fake tan
Those two are a match made in heaven. Lying about health conditions suicide attempts constant attention seeking sad bastards

Reactions: 16
He’s posted a drinking compilation like he did his suicide attempts on his grid ‘I have a problem’ lmao what a flange

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is someone able to do a new thread (remembered the word this time!!) for us?
Pretty please? Xx

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I just had a look at CD insta. She wont tell anyone where her gigham dress is from the witch😂. I saw someone wearing it on holiday last week and it looked really nice on the lady wearing it

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sorry way behind and catching up but I would absolutely love for him to see my life actually. He really does assume we’re all losers like him and his Cambourne posse and I’d love him to to face the reality that we all have fulfilling lives and jobs that allow us to buy things for ourselves and support our loving families. He’d be choked sick and I love that 😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.