Marcus Mitchell #43 If he was anymore inbred, he’d be a sandwich

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think he’s gonna let us down beauts - I think he will shuffle off home soon. Cheeky bleep begging for money yet again.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
He’s definitely not in spoons - he’s just recycling photos taken this week the loser. Also I just had a notification he was live but I missed it

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Right I'm back because I'm pissed (prosecco pissed) . I take back everything I said yesterday I don't feel sorry for him he's a bleeping oaf and I'm really temped to tell him exactly what I think. Gonna get blocked but I think that's a good thing he's a bleep. If you see anyone going all out in the comments it's me lads 🙄😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
He’s live beauts ! Forget it one min live saying he will block anyone then proceeded to say he can’t be arsed with this and ended 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
‘H ow is everyone? I can’t be bothered to do this if I’m honest’ and just ended the live. He’s dead weird

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I wonder if it’s because no one was biting and saying anything he could claim as trolling/triggering so he could block, cry and blame everyone else but himself for his behaviour or the much more likely , he saw his sister join 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The way he words his posts is disgraceful. He talks about committing suicide to ‘get back at them’ ‘teach them a lesson’ etc. I’ve never heard or known of anyone who has committed suicide as a form of revenge??

He is hands down the most vile excuse for a human being I have ever come across and I hope you’re reading this Marcus you absolute low life scum.
This has bothered me for hours and not to bring down the mood but absolutely there are those that use it as a retaliatory tactic.

Marcus if you are able to focus long enough to read. I don’t think you have it in you as you don’t have the necessary psychopathy to do it.

Family annihilators. Not exclusively men but usually.

Kill children, wives, other family.

Then themselves.

it’s totally about revenge.

I can’t have you/control you then the world can’t have you and then f you all as I’m going too.

Complete narcissist rage.

Yes im a true crime person

i believe he has histrionic personality disorder

have a quick search ppl

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
This has bothered me for hours and not to bring down the mood but absolutely there are those that use it as a retaliatory tactic.

Marcus if you are able to focus long enough to read. I don’t think you have it in you as you don’t have the necessary psychopathy to do it.

Then themselves.

I can’t have you/control you then the world can’t have you and then f you all as I’m going too.

Wow yes all of this!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Then themselves.

i believe he has histrionic personality disorder

have a quick search ppl
Wow he literally ticks every box 😳
Describes him to a T

@TheSlayer you've hit the nail on the head here 👏

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
One thing I will give adellle is that she knows who a lot of the tattlers are and she never outted anyone when she made up with Marcus!
yeah not going to lie I quickly unfollowed her when she made up with Marcus but seems she didn’t out anyone anyway

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.