Marcus Mitchell #43 If he was anymore inbred, he’d be a sandwich

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done @Venom beaut ❤

Welcome to the new thread beauts. Recap coming up shortly. But before we begin, let’s pay our respects to Thread#42

3235F04C-CF53-4AA9-9508-6CA6775D8C00.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
Just been live, no sound, walking around town. Usual attention seeking rubbish from him 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I can’t sleep and just checked in to see he’s throwing out the emotional black mail again! Seriously it must be exhausting to be him 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He’s only really been ‘abusing’ alcohol since the travelodge days lol. I think it’ll take a bit longer than that to die from alcohol poisoning 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Stupid mr Caldie76 woke me up at 5 this morning while getting up for work twit how dare he I nearly threw a bottle at the wall in my anger fit😡😡 btw what a total knob lard arse is

Thank you for the recap @KJ-2022 my first title on the Marcus threads :m

can we have the tombstone of the previous thread as a new tradition 🤣🤣
I feel like we need a video recap of some sort from you 😂😂

I thought he had so called mates to talk to

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Well it’s confirmed for August beauts! 🤣🤣🤣
Obvs he must have some pressing engagements before then that he just can’t cancel, so August it is!

1A1D3475-3DA0-49E5-A157-075025AB2BE4.jpeg

And big congrats to @Venom on the thread title 💕🎉✉💐
And the tombstone for #42 was perfect 👌🏻🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
So just say I’m wrong in my observations of him (I’m not) his family and “friends” have a lot to answer for.
Ypu don’t take a person that screams for attention to the pub and encourage him to get drunk and film it. Alcohol is a depressive. If you’re concerned about a person with an autism diagnosis not carcus, never been diagnosed get in touch with the safeguarding team of social services, the local police or MH team as he’s a vulnerable adult 🙄 you don’t wash your hands of him.
this is just his attention cycle settilong back in to a routine. He’s happily told us all2 days ago he’s spent his months money so if he cries about his MH and implies suicidal tendencies people will be guilted into helping him.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
He makes me mad.

My 'father' always says he's going to kill himself when he's found out in lies. Except he threatens to drink poison.

The old bastard is 83 now and still alive and kicking.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
"Wish there was someone I could talk to" if only people had posted numbers for helplines 786 times...

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Where is the man's shame ?! That's what I'd like to know ?! I'd have to burn my phone and live off grid if I ever done that! Could only imagine the slagging I'd get from my brothers.

Reactions: 18
I wondered if he had any brothers or male figures apart from Rich?

I mean, I know he tries to snog any man that shows him attention, so was it lacking from Rich as he grew up?

Or, as we suspect, is he just a swollen sweaty narcissist?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.