Marcus Mitchell #43 If he was anymore inbred, he’d be a sandwich

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One thing I will give adellle is that she knows who a lot of the tattlers are and she never outted anyone when she made up with Marcus!
I have to be honest, I did doubt her a few weeks ago as something happened online to me, but my doubt was fleeting. I hope she's well and stays away from any kind of contact with MM.

I can't go into details, unfortunately. I want to stay on Tattle and not cause any friction to the admins here, who do a really good job

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I think at least Adellllllle tried, she’ll hopefully know not to go back there ever again, he’s an untrustworthy oaf, hopefully little Heidi will realise that too. I think she’d be best off creating some distance and leaving him to his cretinous mates down the spoons 🥄

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Lads I just bumped into someone I used to know through my job working with people with additional needs, autism etc. This chap has autism and is far less socially advanced than our man here, but he has just told me about his job he has had for three years where he takes the bus for half an hour form the suburbs into town, and then a train for half an hour out to another town to work in an office, and he loves it! Marcus you are making a mockery of people with autism stop bleeping using it!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Lads I just bumped into someone I used to know through my job working with people with additional needs, autism etc. This chap has autism and is far less socially advanced than our man here, but he has just told me about his job he has had for three years where he takes the bus for half an hour form the suburbs into town, and then a train for half an hour out to another town to work in an office, and he loves it! Marcus you are making a mockery of people with autism stop bleeping using it!
There should be a 🥺 reaction choice for this!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.