Marcus Mitchell #43 If he was anymore inbred, he’d be a sandwich

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sometimes I would find the TL days quite triggering and did on the odd occasion feel sorry for him.
Skip a few weeks and I'm mutley laughing at his latest antics and you funny fuckers.
Pencilling in his death from alcohol poisoning and the tombstone 😂😂😂
The flabby wee crackpot!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He’s ridiculous! Scheduling his suicide - by august - what has he got going on in June and July then? 😆 it’s allllll attention seeking. Saying he’ll be glad when his liver packs in and he wants to die of alcohol poisoning - bloody hell he’ll be waiting a long time.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ugh seen one of his live laugh loves 😚✌ attacking someone who rightly told Karcus to cop on and stop drinking and looking for attention , apparently you wouldn't tell someone with cancer to stop having cancer 🤦‍♀️ it's frightening that people with such low cognitive ability are actually allowed log onto fb. It's really pissing me off now.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
August. Aw, the month that SG passed away. I wouldn't put it past Karcus to do something dramatic for the anniversary of SG. He really needs social media removing from him. Suicide is bloody devastating for all involved and these threats must be making his family so torn. They've put him in the bedsit, but still have to constantly flock around to make sure that he's coping with the very basic of life skills. It's just out of hand now, it's upsetting to see people on his posts telling their stories and experiences of suicide bereavement and his total lack of empathy towards triggering those that have actually gone through the worst.
You’re right beaut I said months ago he would plan a dramatic exit for SG’s anniversary - he can’t stand it that anyone else gets any attention. It’s always about HIM 🙄

I still think his best threat to kill himself was as @Lucyxxxx said NYE…. He was gonna kill himself on live during the countdown to midnight 🙄 I still laugh when I think about it now🤣
Think he thought that all the celebrations would be interrupted with Breaking News - that Marcus Mitchell that top influencer/celebrity had taken his life. duck off Marcus you’re an attention seeking twit - who should be ashamed of your behaviour.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Morning guys 👋 having flashbacks of his last death date and surprise surprise the great oaf is still living and breathing. I just cannot get how this is his sorry existence of a life and he is constantly on his high horse thinking he is above and better than everyone when I’m reality he is the tit stain on society and the family embarrassment. I think a few of us on here have our own issues with alcohol and watching him make a mockery of alcoholism is just vile. So I may be wrong in saying this but keep drinking Marcus it won’t be fun and games when that addiction becomes your reality.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Beauts these tombstones have me dead 🤣🤣🤣
Seriously I can’t stop laughing. I’m imagining him on here reading them (hi Carcus!) and it’s making me laugh EVEN MORE 🤣🤣🤣

Had to do one more:

17ABF4DC-3B06-4666-AE19-358C9D8F2234.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Imagine in your lowest moments, crying your heart out, everything seems so bleak and black. So your reaction is to go on a tombstone page and make your own mock up tombstone and then post it on social media. 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I don’t think he has ever or would ever attempt suicide it’s all fake attempts and threats for attention. He isn’t the brightest spark but I imagine he knows a pack of nightol isn’t going to do anything, his a30 attempts he’s had to announce so people would call the police and message his family. Im not saying this for sympathy as I’m slightly embarrassed over it. 6 weeks ago my MH was so low and had been for a long time I decided I couldn’t live anymore so I decided to drink and end my life, I did not announce it I simply sent a message to those I love telling them I love you. I can only thank the lord that two people found me bleeding and unconscious called me an ambulance. My family my friends and SM did not have a clue if Marcus really wanted to end his life he would of done it long ago but instead it’s his way of manipulating his family and his followers. SG had a family that cared about him a daughter he adored yet Marcus thinks SG would want him up there DELUSIONAL PRICK

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Aw man, I was planning a trip to Kernow in August but the fuel prices are crazy. Might have to suck it up. Can't put a price on an in person seat to this shitshow

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t think he has ever or would ever attempt suicide it’s all fake attempts and threats for attention. He isn’t the brightest spark but I imagine he knows a pack of nightol isn’t going to do anything, his a30 attempts he’s had to announce so people would call the police and message his family. Im not saying this for sympathy as I’m slightly embarrassed over it. 6 weeks ago my MH was so low and had been for a long time I decided I couldn’t live anymore so I decided to drink and end my life, I did not announce it I simply sent a message to those I love telling them I love you. I can only thank the lord that two people found me bleeding and unconscious called me an ambulance. My family my friends and SM did not have a clue if Marcus really wanted to end his life he would of done it long ago but instead it’s his way of manipulating his family and his followers. SG had a family that cared about him a daughter he adored yet Marcus thinks SG would want him up there DELUSIONAL PRICK
Sending you lots of love & positivity ❤ It’s genuine people like you - who make you realise how damaging Marcus’s actions are. I really hope you are ok ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
When i think back he’s actually made me laugh so much but he doesn’t realise 😂😂😂when I think of that pic of him with the fireworks in the background bidding us all farewell it creases me 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Am I sick in the head? Is Marcus hysterical? Not sure 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Whenever he bangs on about the nytol it always reminds me of Smithy in Gavin and Stacey 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
When i think back he’s actually made me laugh so much but he doesn’t realise 😂😂😂when I think of that pic of him with the fireworks in the background bidding us all farewell it creases me 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Am I sick in the head? Is Marcus hysterical? Not sure 🤔
He said we had "blood on our hands" and someone on here (I can't remember who) said "Red was always my favourite colour" 🤣 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
A couple of his FB posts have a share next to them, I can't make out who would share or why 🤔 ots not the kind of thing that needs forwarding?!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.