Marcus Mitchell #43 If he was anymore inbred, he’d be a sandwich

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well it’s confirmed for August beauts! 🤣🤣🤣
Obvs he must have some pressing engagements before then that he just can’t cancel, so August it is!

View attachment 1332084

And big congrats to @Venom on the thread title 💕🎉✉💐
And the tombstone for #42 was perfect 👌🏻🤣
Gosh I wish my parent had been more considerate like Marcus and given me a date they were going to end their life. I could have tried to prepare my little self.
good old not attention seeking Marcus -always thinking of others 🙄

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I wouldn’t befriend anyone who was constantly slagging people off. If someone sits slagging other people off you can guarantee they’ll be slagging you off too. Behind your back or on social media for thousands to see, no thanks!

All these ‘influencers’ would get a right shock if social media was shut down. If you make something your whole life and it gets taken away you’ve nothing left. Attention on social media is like a drug people are becoming addicted to it!
Ino your completely right it’s hard to watch aswell when he fixated on fellas in a bar and he’s kissing there face and saying there fit and hugging them one of these days he will get told to duck off 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Quiet the dramatic pour of vodka for this hour of the morning haha
Is he already on it again? 🤣🤣

Ino your completely right it’s hard to watch aswell when he fixated on fellas in a bar and he’s kissing there face and saying there fit and hugging them one of these days he will get told to duck off 🤮
Hopefully that day will be soon! Wipe that smugness of his moon face!! If a man was doing that to a woman in bars he’d be thrown out for inappropriate behaviour..

Reactions: 10
That was rather dramatic Marcus 🤣 reminds me of my party trick when I flick the lid of a bottle of wine 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is he already on it again? 🤣🤣

Hopefully that day will be soon! Wipe that smugness of his moon face!! If a man was doing that to a woman in bars he’d be thrown out for inappropriate behaviour..
Definitely they must be pissed off with it and the way he sweats constantly having his slobbery sweaty face kissing you every few minutes for the gram urgh he knocks me sick

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Anyone else reckon he’ll end it by accident? Or badly injure himself in an attempt to “prove” he’s serious? Because I feel like a boy as thick as him will definitely accidentally injure himself pretending to commit harikari

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I think he’s desperately trying to get sectioned for the attention and pity it will bring. I think he knows deep down his parents would help him in a heartbeat if he reached out but that’s not what he wants. He wants a dramatic hospital admission. However I don’t think you can be sectioned for attention seeking behaviour which is all this is and it’s obvious to any sane person. The dramatic pouring of vodka is to show tattle he’s not on water. He must have scheduled august to give the alcohol poisoning time to take its toll

Reactions: 18
TRIGGER WARNING ADDICTION MENTAL HEALTH

Good lord he is being ridiculous. I can sit here as a person with bpd, bipolar, SH, unaliving history, depression, crippling anxiety, and alcohol addiction that I’ve NEVER EVER videoed or photographed myself doing any of these things! He’s an attention seeking loser. That’s all. He’s a waste of skin who’s really fucked me off by draining Kernows overdrawn services with his behaviour. #wasteman

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
The title of the book

The Lying, The Mitch and Head banging the wardrobe

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.