Marcus Mitchell #43 If he was anymore inbred, he’d be a sandwich

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way he words his posts is disgraceful. He talks about committing suicide to ‘get back at them’ ‘teach them a lesson’ etc. I’ve never heard or known of anyone who has committed suicide as a form of revenge??

He is hands down the most vile excuse for a human being I have ever come across and I hope you’re reading this Marcus you absolute low life scum.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Probably counting down to when he’s going to turn into Marcus Bundy because who counts down publicly their suicide for the next 10 months or whenever he first announced it 🙄

Reactions: 9
Why’s he waiting for the alcohol to kill him? Because he’s a pussy and can’t do it another way?

Reactions: 11
Jesus beauts, I only had an early night and a lie in and I’ve come back to 9 pages and a new thread 🤣

@Venom cracking thread title beaut

@Caw1982 hope you’re feeling better today love x

and as always, Carcus you are one self obsessed prick. Can’t bloody wait till August 🤣

Reactions: 8
Jesus beauts, I only had an early night and a lie in and I’ve come back to 9 pages and a new thread 🤣

@Venom cracking thread title beaut

@Caw1982 hope you’re feeling better today love x

and as always, Carcus you are one self obsessed prick. Can’t bloody wait till August 🤣
Ahhhh bless ya I'm all good x
Howling from the tombstones.
He's such a nob!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
his gigantic gunt is probably too full of vodka water for food! (But im sure he will manage to eat something small like a Colin the Caterpillar cake!!
I concur, maybe he could push to 3 triple cheese burgers with industrial portions of mozzarella sticks just to keep him going.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has he decativated his IG or have I offically made it to his never ending block list 🧐

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
What a total twonk then beauts
Never even interacted with him, this is my first comment on here aswell! (although I've definitely spent way to much time reacting to your posts😂)
so he's obviously on a "stalker list" blocking sesh!

If only he knew how much I relied on his MMMM to make me realise DAILY that the husband and kids arent as bad as i think each time they send me mental!
God help my family now carcus. If I hate them all by the end of the day it's all your fault.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.