Marcus Mitchell #43 If he was anymore inbred, he’d be a sandwich

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s just utterly embarrassing now
How many times has he said he will be dead by x date and hey here he still is.
Because he’s not actively suicidal he’s attention seeking. Why can’t his muppets on Facebook see that instead of keep entertaining this loop he’s in where he never has to help himself

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Can't help but find his posts triggering about ending his life & it can't just be me.. I don't understand how people still support him and entertain this nonsense if he actually was suicidal the last he would be doing would be posting crap on his socials about it 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Well it’s confirmed for August beauts! 🤣🤣🤣
Obvs he must have some pressing engagements before then that he just can’t cancel, so August it is!

View attachment 1332084

And big congrats to @Venom on the thread title 💕🎉✉💐
And the tombstone for #42 was perfect 👌🏻🤣
Wait so he’s scheduled it in his diary when he’s guna do it??? That’s not how it bleeping works 😡 this guy... and the tombstone is too funny 🤣🤣🤣 can’t believe he sat and designed one!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Wait so he’s scheduled it in his diary when he’s guna do it??? That’s not how it bleeping works 😡 this guy... and the tombstone is too funny 🤣🤣🤣 can’t believe he sat and designed one!
It's been penciled in the diary for a while now. He swore on our lives before he would do it as well so that's it. Enjoy him while he's here beauts. The suicide is just weeks away!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I haven’t been on here for a while but seen his recent post this morning and am so angry there is genuine people who want to kill themselves my dad was one of them he didn’t boast about it or beg for attention he did it it’s completely triggering for people who are genuinely suffering he’s so full of tit!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
It's been penciled in the diary for a while now. He swore on our lives before he would do it as well so that's it. Enjoy him while he's here beauts. The suicide is just weeks away!
Isn’t it a recurring item in the calendar. Every second Thursday of the month get of my moobs and threaten suicide

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He is a selfish bleeping man baby that deserves a good slap from his parents for the bullshit he keeps spouting 👊🏻

Reactions: 12
I just hope sid and rich mitch are staying strong. All jokes apart he has been holding them hostage for years and naturally they are terrified he will do something drastic. But from the outside looking in he is just a narcissistic manipulator. Imagine being so suicidal and depressed yet having the energy to " get back" at adelle 🤦‍♀️ he is just truly evil and its because of this he has no friends, anyone with a brain would run a mile from him after witnessing how he turns on people!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
"Wish there was someone I could talk to" if only people had posted numbers for helplines 786 times...
What about his “best friend”? Although new people seem to be popping up daily who he classes as his best friend 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How much more help does he want? He’s managed to get himself his own little place, his family where helping him, he’s got all his best mates that come clean his room and he’s got all his online fans 😏 yet he decides to go to spoons every day with all the losers and do nothing with his life. I feel like smacking his chops so hard! I so want to message him but I don’t want to get blocked 😣
He seriously just needs to grown up and stop blaming his tit behaviour on his mental health. I don’t think the man child will ever grow up. He will want someone wiping his arse for the rest of his sad life.
Marcus just get a fuckin job you bum!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
He needs a slap to come back down to reality he can’t cope without his daily fix of social media and all the gobshites on there licking his ass it’s actually sad he’s just another joke living off good working people and wasting tax payers money getting drunk and drugged up and making a head of himself

Reactions: 14
I just hope sid and rich mitch are staying strong. All jokes apart he has been holding them hostage for years and naturally they are terrified he will do something drastic. But from the outside looking in he is just a narcissistic manipulator. Imagine being so suicidal and depressed yet having the energy to " get back" at adelle 🤦‍♀️ he is just truly evil and its because of this he has no friends, anyone with a brain would run a mile from him after witnessing how he turns on people!
I wouldn’t befriend anyone who was constantly slagging people off. If someone sits slagging other people off you can guarantee they’ll be slagging you off too. Behind your back or on social media for thousands to see, no thanks!

He needs a slap to come back down to reality he can’t cope without his daily fix of social media and all the gobshites on there licking his ass it’s actually sad he’s just another joke living off good working people and wasting tax payers money getting drunk and drugged up and making a head of himself
All these ‘influencers’ would get a right shock if social media was shut down. If you make something your whole life and it gets taken away you’ve nothing left. Attention on social media is like a drug people are becoming addicted to it!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.