Marcus Mitchell #41 Marcus is boring don't mean to be harsh, so all us beauts have defected to Jodie Marsh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I need to go on a break I’ve just sharted” he’d be putting voddy in the iced drinks

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think McDaniel work toward hitting a quota for those with disabilities, so he might be in with a good chance of getting the job. Just imagine!

Thread suggestion

SIDS not happy & Marcus needs a nappy.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Sid says Tattlers are scum. Marcus still looks like a massive thumb!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’m calling it beauts the interview is just him trolling us but on the other hand I hope he is not. He needs to see how hard people work for there money, he probably thinks Mcdz is easy stress free and as much food he can shovel down at the end of his shift far from it from what I’ve seen staff post. Imagine being a follower of Marcus and his lives, it’s been a long shift your tired and just want a quick and easy dinner so you decide on a greasy Big Mac and Milkshake. You pull up to the drive through and place your order as your happily moving along to the collect window you turn your head and what flashes before your eyes… Poop Gate, Piss Gate The vommiting, Inhaling of an egg , Not showering for days and last but not least the wiping of his dirt stained greasy ass fingers on his T-shirt which has not been washed in days. The people of Cambourne are in my thoughts and prayers if Carcus is successful in his interview.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I'm interested in what maccys he has an interview at. The hayle one would involve lifts or busses so I guessed the pool one..but that's shut now for 6 weeks due to a refurb(just been there for my garlic wrap and a worker was stopping people coming in)
If they give him a job I will never eat there again 🤢
He said in one of his lives last night that it was McDonald’s in Falmouth and that he doesn’t know how he is going to get there yet 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If it is Falmouth, he best not being doing no duets with Lee Coleman. No gold hot pants either 🤢

He said in one of his lives last night that it was McDonald’s in Falmouth and that he doesn’t know how he is going to get there yet 🤷🏽‍♀️
So basically he’s started making excuses already 😂 (but there was no interview really) my god he lives in such a fucked up fantasy world just like his crazy Mum!!

Reactions: 8
Made a little compilation entitled Something Marcus x

Oh my days I am weeping

Just caught up after an extremely busy weekend (proves Sids theory wrong doesn’t it Betty Book about tattlers doing sod all 🙄)
And it’s just so predictable isn’t it. I’m killing myself. No im not. I hate my dad. I hate my Mum. No forget I said that.
bleeping spanner’s the lot of them.
And who slagged his sisters off???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I have never seen anything mentioned about his sister's ever, aside from when MM stuck that pic up with his niece but again that was negative towards him sticking kids pics up to all the random LLLs

Reactions: 14
I’m calling it beauts the interview is just him trolling us but on the other hand I hope he is not. He needs to see how hard people work for there money, he probably thinks Mcdz is easy stress free and as much food he can shovel down at the end of his shift far from it from what I’ve seen staff post. Imagine being a follower of Marcus and his lives, it’s been a long shift your tired and just want a quick and easy dinner so you decide on a greasy Big Mac and Milkshake. You pull up to the drive through and place your order as your happily moving along to the collect window you turn your head and what flashes before your eyes… Poop Gate, Piss Gate The vommiting, Inhaling of an egg , Not showering for days and last but not least the wiping of his dirt stained greasy ass fingers on his T-shirt which has not been washed in days. The people of Cambourne are in my thoughts and prayers if Carcus is successful in his interview.
I agree, we would have been the first to know about him filling in an application form. It’s all crap, unless like someone else said the DWP have put him forward.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.