Marcus Mitchell #41 Marcus is boring don't mean to be harsh, so all us beauts have defected to Jodie Marsh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m calling it beauts the interview is just him trolling us but on the other hand I hope he is not. He needs to see how hard people work for there money, he probably thinks Mcdz is easy stress free and as much food he can shovel down at the end of his shift far from it from what I’ve seen staff post. Imagine being a follower of Marcus and his lives, it’s been a long shift your tired and just want a quick and easy dinner so you decide on a greasy Big Mac and Milkshake. You pull up to the drive through and place your order as your happily moving along to the collect window you turn your head and what flashes before your eyes… Poop Gate, Piss Gate The vommiting, Inhaling of an egg , Not showering for days and last but not least the wiping of his dirt stained greasy ass fingers on his T-shirt which has not been washed in days. The people of Cambourne are in my thoughts and prayers if Carcus is successful in his interview.
see I don’t think he’s trolling us , I think it’s damage limitation with his LLL. Many of them will only have seen snippets of what he posts because he dd’s so much, but more and more of them have been mentioning work to him since he got his own place. He needs to show them that he’s trying but no employer can understand that he’s autistic and ocd and grieving/gay/fat/trolled on the internet. Also it might be a condition of him being in the accommodation ( if it’s the charity one , and not a bog standard council overfill accommodation)

he knows he won’t get it , much just in case he does, he can show that it’s his lack of transport that’s stopping him getting there on time each day , as it’s unlikely they will adjust his shifts to match up with the bus timetable .

Reactions: 10
Came off this thread after the travelodge days and everything went calm, can't wait for the next thread so I can see the recap. How many pages is it worth me going back here? Who rattled sid?

Lovely work on the wiki incidents, thank you to the beaut who added those 😂

Reactions: 2
I have never seen anything mentioned about his sister's ever, aside from when MM stuck that pic up with his niece but again that was negative towards him sticking kids pics up to all the random LLLs
I assumed Sid meant when some people here repeated what Adelle said about his sister being a slob, or laughing at the family tree live , or people saying they are all a family of benefit frauds.

i don’t think we can get pissy with Sid for saying we are all pathetic always on line losers when we are a diverse group when we also tar the entire family with Marcus’s tit stained brush , unless we have proof they are all in on it . Sid is just as much as entitled to call us names based on what she may have read in the media or what Marcus has told her , as we are to comment on anything her public figure man child chooses to put up .

That being said , I really hope that Sid comes joins us one day , even it’s just for a one off AMA . I would love to hear her side of it all tbh, and see how much of the tit he’s posted she’s never even seen 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
4A6DA5E1-6C81-4BC2-8DC4-761D54F26BD8.jpeg

Also. Why is he even googling ‘alcoholic memes’. Oh let me take a guess; to tell everyone he is a raging alcoholic by denying he’s an alcoholic but binge drinks every night and always wants to drink so insinuates he’s an alcoholic but he’s definitely not an alcoholic unless his family agree with him by saying they don’t think he’s alcoholic either then in that case he is 100% a raging alcoholic

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Brilliant absolute brilliance 🤣
😂 thanks beaut

Oh this was brilliant thank you! I’d forgotten about the time he was crying on the bed and he farted 😂😂😂
He’s so gross

Absolutely inspired! I particularly like when he cries and sounds like a chicken 😂
Me too 🤣

OMG BEAUT this is amazing ! can I add this to the wiki it's like the MMMM trailer 🤣
Yes ❤ Add away beaut

you need to add this to your CV and apply for a editing role on Love Island. Absolutely brilliant 😂
Thanks beaut but I’d rather just sit on my arse all day on Tattle (the world according to Sid)

• Haha
he knows he won’t get it , much just in case he does, he can show that it’s his lack of transport that’s stopping him getting there on time each day , as it’s unlikely they will adjust his shifts to match up with the bus timetable .
I think they will offer to accomodate around him though due to his “disabilites” and he will still find a reason not to take a job there.

In my area they give you a free bus pass for a month when you first get back into work so he might get something similar.

Reactions: 7
Made a little compilation entitled Something Marcus x

Oh my word I’ve just literally Ali most pissed myself!! I can’t decide between my favourite parts:
1. The throwing of the bottle
2. Telling sid no
3. Butting the wardrobe
Take a bow Beaut you are a delightfully disgusting twattler 💐👏🏻😂😂😂😂

• Haha
He clearly uses tattle as an excuse to Sid as to why his mental healths low and he’s continuing to drink and be an hole. Manipulating her the way he’s manipulated his LLL, his friends, the authorities and even to an extent some of the members on here.
thats Why she’s gone off on one blaming tattle for the reason her sons life’s gone to tit - newsflash sid, it’s actually because he’s a lazy bleep with no ambition, no job and doesn’t even do the bare minimum to look after his self (not because he CANT but because he can’t be bothered)
Like someone else said she’s not been one bit arsed about him making a show of himself for the last month pissing and shitting and vomiting live to, at times, hundreds of strangers shes only bleeping bothered now because the money situation they have going has been mentioned and she’s scared it’s going to be reported.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh duck of BETTY BOOK you deluded puddled woman! Blame tattle for your caravan of a son 😂😂😂😂 he wasn’t on tattle till the last year and I’m pretty sure he’s slated you for years on every social media outlet he has, was sectioned prior to tattle, stapled his hand stalking a bloke and tried stabbing you! Can’t push blame onto us! He didn’t come out of our uterus hahaha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
He clearly uses tattle as an excuse to Sid as to why his mental healths low and he’s continuing to drink and be an hole. Manipulating her the way he’s manipulated his LLL, his friends, the authorities and even to an extent some of the members on here.
thats Why she’s gone off on one blaming tattle for the reason her sons life’s gone to tit - newsflash sid, it’s actually because he’s a lazy bleep with no ambition, no job and doesn’t even do the bare minimum to look after his self (not because he CANT but because he can’t be bothered)
Like someone else said she’s not been one bit arsed about him making a show of himself for the last month pissing and shitting and vomiting live to, at times, hundreds of strangers shes only bleeping bothered now because the money situation they have going has been mentioned and she’s scared it’s reported.
Oh I agree with this so much!! To be fair if one of my kids (who all 3 are adults) were on tattle I’d be fuming but I’d also make sure they were not feeding the beast! I would MAKE them remove all content that could damage them!! Cos my kids respect me.
People can only critic what you allow them to know! Would they be so upset over tattle if we were blowing smoke up his tit stained arse? No and they don’t comment on the LLL deluded knobs who live him on IG (I was one of them once).
Anyway I hope he does get this job in maccies cos he won’t be able to resist trying to go live or posting and he won’t last 2 mins x

Can I just add that he was skint last night but since he’s accused Sid of withholding his money, he’s now on the lash and buying kebabs! I predict he’ll duck up the interview or they will know his ridiculously embarrassing reputation and bin him off. Then my fellow disgusting twattlers we will resume the TL days! Maybe even field trips 🎉💐

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
He dosent need sectioning he needs a good slap manipulation at its finest. He is an absolute disgrace to the people with real mental health struggles x
💯 this nonsense drama is ridiculous. Mental health services will be telling him to think about his choices, consider laying off the booze and engage in the services. If he doesn’t again it’s the choices he’s made because he’s a capacitous adult and needs to take some bleeping responsibility for once the bleep.

Reactions: 12
Whenever he’s out it always looks like a scene from American Horror Story - specifically the Asylum series. Legit one of the girls he was with yesterday looked like Pepper.
EC058784-2001-414B-B893-D1B4F8BC4181.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.