Marcus Mitchell #41 Marcus is boring don't mean to be harsh, so all us beauts have defected to Jodie Marsh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck me what an emotional ride it's been! I've been awaaay for 2 bleeping days and had about 30 pages to catch up on! I'm fuming about Sid!!! We were rooting for you, you absolute weapon and now you've turned on us!! Glad I posted the tit arsenal flowers up now! I really hope she sticks to her guns this time but no doubt she will be back under his thumb before her holiday! That poor bloke that she's with must bleeping hate him! Can someone please clarify that nytol is just herbs please?! bleeping brilliant!!! 😂😂😂😂 This thread is an absolute emotional rollercoaster beauts! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
duck me what an emotional ride it's been! I've been awaaay for 2 bleeping days and had about 30 pages to catch up on! I'm fuming about Sid!!! We were rooting for you, you absolute weapon and now you've turned on us!! Glad I posted the tit arsenal flowers up now! I really hope she sticks to her guns this time but no doubt she will be back under his thumb before her holiday! That poor bloke that she's with must bleeping hate him! Can someone please clarify that nytol is just herbs please?! bleeping brilliant!!! 😂😂😂😂 This thread is an absolute emotional rollercoaster beauts! 😂😂
Please do not start me on that arsenal ‘tribute’ again

And he’s on the vodka 👀
Wayyyyheyyyy lads

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm so excited and proud that this thread is moving along at a nice speedy pace again! ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
How do you expect people to answer the question to that when you've turned your comments off 🤣🤣🤣
Spoilt brat, the amount his mum did when he moved into his temporary accommodation to get it nice. Regardless of whose benefits they were she did it for him, plus all his washing etc and the rest of it. Ingrate.

Ah he’s started the old alcoholic routine again! Deffo doesn’t want to get a job eh 🤣

Reactions: 13
How do you expect people to answer the question to that when you've turned your comments off 🤣🤣🤣
I wish comments were on I want to see everyone’s answers 😫 Is it- People who clean your piss up off the travelodge bathroom floor, stop you climbing out of windows and make you lovely buttery toast

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The interview will be a formality I reckon , to show he’s applying for jobs. Not too clued up on ESA but I think that’s what it will be.

And come onnnnnn, sympathy for Sid?? Wobble your heads. The only sympathy I have is for the public purse which is funding all of this. She enables him , inconsistently yes, but she does.

Reactions: 11
I have never seen anything mentioned about his sister's ever, aside from when MM stuck that pic up with his niece but again that was negative towards him sticking kids pics up to all the random LLLs
Marcus talks more tit about his own family than we do! At it again last night writing status I see! I’d hate to have a family member/friend who posted tit about me everytime we had a disagreement.. infact I did have a mate like that cut her off their just attention seeking fuckers.. child like behaviour

Reactions: 10
Sid's suddenly mad at tattle because we shared her holiday countdown. Not because we've been discussing her son for a year or his nudes have been on here. Mother of the year strikes again

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Can't stop watching the MMMM trailer! Seriously genius and hilarious! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Screenshot_20220606-075108_Chrome.jpg

Could the beauts offering their suggestions up for thread title just show abit of respect please!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.