Marcus Mitchell #41 Marcus is boring don't mean to be harsh, so all us beauts have defected to Jodie Marsh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes that quote absolutely raged me. I work long weeks, long hours, I come here to de-stress after working long, unsociable hours to earn MY OWN money to buy my own things and pay my own bills. Oh and to also pay taxes that fund her lazy arsed son who is too lazy to get a job. So if I want to come here and witch during my small amount of time off, it’s well within my right
Amen, beauts Marcus sits on fb all day slagging women off. She needs to worry about her sons behaviour not us tattlers xoxo

Reactions: 17
erm I don't think so hun, you've dragged up a predator, I've had to deal with someone like your son IRL and that's why it strikes a nerve when he's forcing himself on people(in the end I wasn't as polite as what these people are 👊) , that's not mentioning all the horrid things he's said, RACIST, DA, Mocking Disabilities, and the list goes on. You brought this monster into the world Sid. It's on you. I think your problem is that we have it all on record for posterity so the world can see what a piece of tit he is.
Marcus’s TV, switch to ITV to signal you’re ok beaut. Xx

The one he’s got is Diphenhydramine, a bleeping antihistamine 🤣🤣

Shots fired!!!!
View attachment 1320280

• Heart
Reactions: 30
erm I don't think so hun, you've dragged up a predator, I've had to deal with someone like your son IRL and that's why it strikes a nerve when he's forcing himself on people(in the end I wasn't as polite as what these people are 👊) , that's not mentioning all the horrid things he's said, RACIST, DA, Mocking Disabilities, and the list goes on. You brought this monster into the world Sid. It's on you. I think your problem is that we have it all on record for posterity so the world can see what a piece of tit he is.
His behaviour hits differently when you’ve dealt with someone like him irl!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I've also added the stories from last night on to the wiki. Forcing himself on men part 2 (under harassment section) and pissing himself part 2 (under the incidents section)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Marcus’s TV, switch to ITV to signal you’re ok beaut. Xx

The one he’s got is Diphenhydramine, a bleeping antihistamine 🤣🤣

Shots fired!!!!
View attachment 1320280
Never mind having a pop at us while her son is claiming disability he clearly doesn’t need Because he’s quite capable of getting dressed and spending hours in the pub so he could actually work!! I feel sorry for her how he’s treated her but it’s no one else’s fault hun 😂

Reactions: 14
I'm interested in what maccys he has an interview at. The hayle one would involve lifts or busses so I guessed the pool one..but that's shut now for 6 weeks due to a refurb(just been there for my garlic wrap and a worker was stopping people coming in)
If they give him a job I will never eat there again 🤢

Reactions: 11
The number 1 rule is keep it on Tattle I know. But I would absolutely love it if the interviewer found the wiki before this interview 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The number 1 rule is keep it on Tattle I know. But I would absolutely love it if the interviewer found the wiki before this interview 🤣
I don’t know much about the recruitment process these days but if they still search on social media/google for you, then googling ‘Marcus Mitchell’ brings up Tattle Life as the fifth result, as well as his blog posts where he details his aggressive behaviour towards his mother so they may well think twice…

Reactions: 16
I'm interested in what maccys he has an interview at. The hayle one would involve lifts or busses so I guessed the pool one..but that's shut now for 6 weeks due to a refurb(just been there for my garlic wrap and a worker was stopping people coming in)
If they give him a job I will never eat there again 🤢
I don’t believe there is an interview, i think hes lieing just like everything else.

Reactions: 21
I don’t know much about the recruitment process these days but if they still search on social media/google for you, then googling ‘Marcus Mitchell’ brings up Tattle Life as the fifth result, as well as his blog posts where he details his aggressive behaviour towards his mother so they may well think twice…
lol imagine an employer going on his social media n seeing the shite he posts 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t think the interviewer needs to check his social media they will realise within two minutes of meeting him. Personally I hope he gets the job. I don’t think he’d last 30 minutes into a shift.

PS envelope 💐 for Sid. Enjoy your pity party beaut

• Haha
#42 lined up an interview at Maccy D’s, to put a stop to Sid being his benefit trustee.

• Haha
I wouldn’t have put it pass Marcus to have put about his social media presence and influencer career on his cv , and any decent recruiter would check his digital presence before offering him a job , a quick google of Marcus Mitchell Cornwall brings up here 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Could you imagine that bleep standing behind the counter of mc ds while on live telling everyone hes about to tit himself🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.