Marcus Mitchell #41 Marcus is boring don't mean to be harsh, so all us beauts have defected to Jodie Marsh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s live!

Making allegations about Sid and his benefits the bleep. You know what they’re all cunts.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
And just like that after my detox I’m enthralled by the mess 🤣. Trust him to act like this during the Platty Joobs. Can’t stand that Queen Lizzy has a bit of attention tbh x

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
He’s gone again. He was steaming (and that wasn’t just the piss soaked shorts).
He’s a dirty fecker isn’t he 🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I love him…I love him….I love you
Fat bleeping gorm. His head has actually lost all definition at the side and back hasn’t it now? It has all merged like some flabby ballbag
And that girl with the crinkle hair how big is her bleeping five head! What a bunch of chromosomally challenged botched abortions

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Gwan sid. Sun sea sex. You little slut 🤩
compliments of her ham headed manchild

Surely he hasn’t written that just now perfectly typed if he’s drunk enough to have pissed himself and claimed earlier he couldn’t read comments on his live

edited Typo

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Watching his stories actually makes me feel physically sick. It’s vile and not a cute quirk that he does when he’s drunk, it’s predatory. bleeping freak needs a good punch to humble himself

• Heart
Reactions: 24
His story tonight was bleeping cringe. Nobody he’s with actually likes him it’s apparent in the videos

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.