Marcus Mitchell #41 Marcus is boring don't mean to be harsh, so all us beauts have defected to Jodie Marsh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feels like a queen so we better be ready for his entrance - his words, not mine!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He’s ridiculous. Big fat sweaty boiled ham head. Tries to act all big and hard (well he’s big enough I suppose) but he’d absolutely tit himself if anyone actually started on him. He ran home quick enough after the nipple cripple incident yesterday! He makes me sick

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I may have completely missed something but why has it been changed to platty joobes? I had to Google the meaning and it only comes up with jubes, not joobes?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I don't have him on there nor can I see where to join the live, can someone record the good bits please 🙏

We’re so close to an MMMM beauts, that live was hilarious. However, he’s just lied down on his bed so I reckon he’ll fall asleep 💤

Reactions: 5
Did anyone catch his live on Facebook? He said someone was the best dick he ever had but I missed who he said because I was talking to my stupid husband about my stupid kids

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Did anyone catch his live on Facebook? He said someone was the best dick he ever had but I missed who he said because I was talking to my stupid husband about my stupid kids
He never said who it was I didn't hear him say a name

Reactions: 4
I couldn’t watch the live as my nanny has turned into a west brit and made us watch the jubilee thing and now we’re watching the highlights 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.