Marcus Mitchell #41 Marcus is boring don't mean to be harsh, so all us beauts have defected to Jodie Marsh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you!! ❤ 😘 I can't believe i've never heard of this guy until today. Can we say...

I highly recommend going through thread 29. This thread will go down in history. In thread 29, we have copious amounts of fatchers and more notably, the coke bottle incident and the head banging Incident. Also, we have beggy expanding himself on the bed arguing with Sid whilst she cleans his piss from the floor.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Well when your nudes are out there then you gotta expect them to come back and bite you on your large arse🤌🏼🤣🤣
You said you weren't proud of that pic but you really should be, it's a masterpiece beaut 10/10 best thing this threads seen in ages

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You said you weren't proud of that pic but you really should be, it's a masterpiece beaut 10/10 best thing this threads seen in ages
I’ll accept an ✉💐 or I can pin my PayPal for donations so I can go get wasted. Needed after seeing the unedited version of that photo again😐

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Corset always looks like she wants the ground to swallow her up when Carcrash arrives. Maybe as she’s not deep enough into the spoons liquor cabinet yet 🤣
B1B373D1-4CF2-410B-B1BF-311738677A17.jpeg

I’ve not been in MM land much recently so apologies if this has already been said but do people think Heidi is just using him for his new pad? I’ve never seen them spend this much time together before. She braver than me sleeping in the same bed as him, imagine the morning aromas 🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I’ve not been in MM land much recently so apologies if this has already been said but do people think Heidi is just using him for his new pad? I’ve never seen them spend this much time together before. She braver than me sleeping in the same bed as him, imagine the morning aromas 🤢🤢
You’re actually right I think he’s walking distance to town / spoons and didn’t she live out the way near Adelle or something? Which was the next town over.

Reactions: 2
Corset always looks like she wants the ground to swallow her up when Carcrash arrives. Maybe as she’s not deep enough into the spoons liquor cabinet yet 🤣
View attachment 1318310
Kind of this but she slept the night at his and personally I’d prefer to bed down in a mortuary. His breath must be rotten in a morning. The stink of the room must have hummed! But she’s back and he’s joined her. I do wonder if she is a happy pissed and buys him drinks cos she’s jolly. Been there and done that! I can’t get her. She was nowhere to be seen when he was in the TL and wouldn’t have him out. I can’t see it ending well.

Reactions: 11
You’re actually right I think he’s walking distance to town / spoons and didn’t she live out the way near Adelle or something? Which was the next town over.
Adellllle lives in my town which is an hours drive ish awaaaaaay, Corset lives at the caravan park near Cammy

I used to have a blast with my crew back in the day, no phones out unless you were texting other mates to meet. Occasionally someone brought a little camera along. We had such a bleeping great time. This lot look bored out of their trees! I know they’re out in Camborne with Marcus but duck me they look miserable as sin.
0ACC4C09-3BA8-4C25-81BF-61860FD8DEFB.jpeg
3E458A5A-0FF6-4A81-B044-DBF3FD8242E9.png
B686436C-58C1-410F-8989-98D3BA9A6260.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Fanny fart and triple cheese burgers.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Beauts it’s been a shite day for me, my little Nan died this morning 😢 been in a state of shock all day but reading your comments about Marcus’ Mangina cracked a smile out of me. Thanks for lifting my spirits up a bit, in the words of MM ‘love her I do’

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
Beauts it’s been a shite day for me, my little Nan died this morning 😢 been in a state of shock all day but reading your comments about Marcus’ Mangina cracked a smile out of me. Thanks for lifting my spirits up a bit, in the words of MM ‘love her I do’
Awh im sorry to hear beaut❤ My love goes toyou and your family❤

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.