Marcus Mitchell #41 Marcus is boring don't mean to be harsh, so all us beauts have defected to Jodie Marsh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1st thread attempt.

Beggies head is massive, and so is his gunt, He's got a mangina, the absolute cnut

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So I have arrived in Newquay for a week today beauts and promised weeks ago i would tour the hotspots of Marcus' decline (the glory days 🙌) in Hayle tbh I don't think I can be arsed now as he literally bores the 💩💩 out of me now and i just want to get on with my life 🤣🤣🤣 ps - the weather is crap so I may change my mind we may end up in Spoons 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Beauts have any of yous looked on war against instagramers?? it has all the receipts going back years 😂 stories and posts (it has all wednesdays creepy sex pest stories!! all bleeping 87 times he uploaded a post or added to a story! 87 times in one day:oops: So basically if you want to catch up on the previous days or weeks stories just go on there and youre all got up to date really😊Marcus its not just Tattle that exposes you its also war against instagramers aswell! OMG imagine being that much of a twit that two sites expose the truth and opinions of people on you!!! goes to show how much of a disgrace he really is!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Thank you!! ❤ 😘 I can't believe i've never heard of this guy until today. Can we say...

You are so very welcome. ♥ When the tit show kicks off, it kicks off big styleeeee! We have some extremely talented trolls on this thread who post absolutely phenomenal edits of Marcus’s meltdowns, they really are comedy gold. Beauts, you know how you are! 😘

Reactions: 6
@Rita Chevrolet come and see for yourself, the handsome stallion in my profile photo who is the one and only Beggy Mitchell! 🥰 We welcome you with open arms. 🤗

Reactions: 4
Beauts can we all please give a very warm welcome to @PhoebeBuffaysSmellyPussy! 🥰 Welcome beaut and enjoy the journey….🍿although cunty chops is being extra boring right now! 💆🏼‍♀️
you will get a great laugh reading that Masterpiece aka the wiki 😂 it really is comical and to believe it’s actually real life makes it even more funny and mind blowing at the same time😅 enjoy and welcome beaut❤ get yourself a fatchers (y)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Every time I watch his stories he seems to be forcing himself on some poor unsuspecting male and kissing them with those tiny thin “been hid knows where ‘ lips of his 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Every time I watch his stories he seems to be forcing himself on some poor unsuspecting male and kissing them with those tiny thin “been hid knows where ‘ lips of his 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
Corset can certainly do with showing him her tricks, although who would want lips like hers😬 cringe anytime I see her with her lippy on

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wow I can’t believe that picture. There is literally nothing there! I’m not being a twit here but are we definitely sure he’s not actually a trans man??

Mangina Mitchell

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.