Marcus Mitchell #41 Marcus is boring don't mean to be harsh, so all us beauts have defected to Jodie Marsh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg that Matt Darey song was on "Trance Nation 4" which I had on compact discšŸ˜‚ and I bleeping LOVED it! Thank you for reminding me of this track beaut!
Aww, youā€™re so welcome beaut! ā™„ The song actually gives me goosebumpsā€¦duck me, Iā€™ve just Goggled and itā€™s was released in 2001. šŸ˜± Oh how I wish I could go back to those days. šŸ¤© Iā€™m going to have to listen to it while I work!

Cunty chops on the other hand, you give me goosebumps for all the wrong reasons! You are a vile predator and youā€™re a danger to society! šŸ¤¬

Photo 1: thatā€™s not a pretty pose beaut! šŸ¤£
Photo 2: does Camborne not have hairdressers, no wonder she looks so bleeping miserable? The bleeping roots on that wig! šŸ¤£
Photo 3: thereā€™s just so much wrong going on here! šŸ¤¢

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
this whole saga surely couldnā€™t of been a deception to get him his own place ? Surely ??
So his family - you know, the ones who were putting up signs around Hayle a few weeks ago to stop shops selling him booze, and the ones he continually abused and called cunts, who thought he had a drinking problem - now find it really funny! That family is absolutely cooked. What a bunch of bleeping twats šŸ„“šŸ„“šŸ„“

View attachment 1312297

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Aww, youā€™re so welcome beaut! ā™„ The song actually gives me goosebumpsā€¦duck me, Iā€™ve just Goggled and itā€™s was released in 2001. šŸ˜± Oh how I wish I could go back to those days. šŸ¤© Iā€™m going to have to listen to it while I work!

Cunty chops on the other hand, you give me goosebumps for all the wrong reasons! You are a vile predator and youā€™re a danger to society! šŸ¤¬

Photo 1: thatā€™s not a pretty pose beaut! šŸ¤£
Photo 2: does Camborne not have hairdressers, no wonder she looks so bleeping miserable? The bleeping roots on that wig! šŸ¤£
Photo 3: thereā€™s just so much wrong going on here! šŸ¤¢
All those photos remind me of that TikTok video of the local pub- with the crazy dancing lady, the old man and then the woman walking in with a ski boot on šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 22
092F5DD7-5A44-437E-AFD1-0737B75A58BD.png

aka sorry I called you all cunts because I didnā€™t get my own way, now Iā€™ve said sorry hereā€™s my table number if you fancy treating little ole me to a drink

Iā€™ve lost faith in there being a mmmm now tbh- heā€™s too boring

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
View attachment 1312529
aka sorry I called you all cunts because I didnā€™t get my own way, now Iā€™ve said sorry hereā€™s my table number if you fancy treating little ole me to a drink

So heā€™s been reading here then, because that was DDā€™d last night, hi Marcus šŸ˜ more edits to come

• Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 1312529

I know, I donā€™t think there will be one. He seems to be living his best life and Iā€™m being serious - in spoons most of the time, hanging round with wasters and not having to live with Sid. I donā€™t think his ambitions go any further than that.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I know, I donā€™t think there will be one. He seems to be living his best life and Iā€™m being serious - in spoons most of the time, hanging round with wasters and not having to live with Sid. I donā€™t think his ambitions go any further than that.
I agree. Heā€™s essentially gotten everything he wants - a nice free comfy place to live (decked out with all the things he asked for), breakfast/lunch/dinner out most days, out on the piss nearly every day with no consequences, his parents wrapped around his little finger, no responsibilities, not a care in the world. What a life! šŸ„“šŸ„“šŸ„“

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Beauts does he turn up at weatherspoons alone and cling on to cambournes finest once he sniffed them out ? X

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Beauts does he turn up at weatherspoons alone and cling on to cambournes finest once he sniffed them out ? X
Does Camborne home any ā€˜finest?ā€™ From what we all see, Iā€™d say ā€œthe computer says no!ā€ šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 7
His stories in the past 24 hours have really pissed me off.

āœ…Sexual predator
āœ…Fake alcoholic
āœ…Played the system to get your own place with the help of your bleep parents

MARCUS YOU ARE A bleep AND I HATE YOU

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

I dont know if this will work- scenes from Spoons tonight šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.