Marcus Mitchell #41 Marcus is boring don't mean to be harsh, so all us beauts have defected to Jodie Marsh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where’s the gorgeous and the lushes Marcus beaut? I can’t see anything fitting those two descriptions! 🤷🏼‍♀️ I just see even more hillbillies than before! 🤣
Right I know it should be women standing with women but Jesus Christ, them girls look rough as duck

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Where’s the gorgeous and the lushes Marcus beaut? I can’t see anything fitting those two descriptions! 🤷🏼‍♀️ I just see even more hillbillies than before! 🤣
Where the duck does he find these people. My lord, each bunch are rougher than the last, all desperate for that social media fame a MMMM might bring them.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Looks like he’s out with Vicky pollard, Wayne and waynetta 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
He lives rent free whenever he has a roof over his head so what the duck is he talking about? 😡

I’m not quite sure what happened to where my comment got posted? 🤷🏼‍♀️ Sorry for any confusion beauts! 😘

i worked at McDonald’s when I was 17 for a couple of years whilst I was at college and I was relatively fit (I wish I was that weight again 😭). I tell you what Marcus, by the end of your shift you’re absolutely exhausted, especially Friday nights and Saturdays at their peak times. And I’m sorry to say Carcass, but you can’t just eat whatever you like whenever you like (as you certainly do now)! Depending on how long your shift is you will be allocated points to the amount of food you can consume which has to be logged. It may have changed to some extent by now but you get my drift? I cannot see you getting up at 5am for an open (opening of the restaurant) or working until gone midnight on a close (closing of the restaurant). As you’re well known at McDonald’s in Camborne for all the wrong reasons, did you use the name Amy Jayne on your application? 🤣
@letsavya I just read your recent post about you being a Manager at McDonald’s and I posted something similar yesterday (above). I only got my five stars during my tenure working there but we’re basically saying the same thing… Carcass you cannot eat what you like and when you like! You will not cope with the demand both emotionally and physically, emotionally because the customers can be absolute wankers (you would know because you’ve been a wanker many times in McD’s) and physically because it can be physically exhausting.

Reactions: 3
what in the universal credit is going on

View attachment 1310899
Four lots of universal credit is what’s going on! Whilst people are out working, they’re laughing their Camborne cuntish cretin faces off and getting pissed on their dole money. 😡 Let’s all work a few extra hours overtime so you cunts can spend more time in Spoons spending ‘our’ hard earned money. CUNTS, the lot of them!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
2783434D-2FCF-4E08-A823-536845B9FAD6.jpeg

CB23F443-B961-432F-A579-5D200D91BE76.jpeg
8DD166AB-E46C-44B0-842E-9028CF42D2BC.jpeg

The poor lad is literally saying ‘No’ to him kissing him and he’s still trying to plant his lips on him 🙈

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.