Marcus Mitchell #41 Marcus is boring don't mean to be harsh, so all us beauts have defected to Jodie Marsh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can that moron say he has “dark humour”, what Marcus says isn’t funny nor is it ‘dark’ at all. He’s picking holes in women due to his own internalised hatred and disguising it as a joke when he gets called out. It’s all ‘be kind’ when it’s about him but anyone from a minority group can be taken the piss out of with no consequences! He really is the biggest bleeping wanker.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
He definitely can work with disabilities. I do with numerous illnesses, 1 that’s quite debilitating. Can’t see Marcus keeping the job if he gets it . His personal hygiene is vile as well . Who the duck wants that making food . It’s all for show for his new mates and LLL cunts

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
He and his bleeping LLL are so rude as soon as anyone says something they don’t like. It’s pathetic.

8EEC895C-3E8F-405E-9C04-897E905C9E88.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
There's literally nothing funny about him or his posts! I am so tempted to block him as my piss is boiled but not without an Alex the great style comment first!

Reactions: 20
I'm sure he's trying to convince himself that he doesn't care what other people think and if they don't like him, like affirmations, why keep repeating it if that's not the case - just get on with living life and let others say and do as they please

Reactions: 11
It's live, in spoons and he looks fuming. He's now begging for drinks as he's pinned up the table number. He's got 2 bottles of cider on the go. Could this be it?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Marcus: I don’t care if people dislike me.

Also Marcus: begging for drinks in Spoons at 11am because his ‘buttons have been pushed’

• Haha
Reactions: 18
God he is actually vile. The look on his face. Try having a job and a house to run with responsibilities with the cost of living crisis rather than begging in spoons! He makes me sick

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.