Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

spidermonkey

Chatty Member
I’ve not been in MM land much recently so apologies if this has already been said but do people think Heidi is just using him for his new pad? I’ve never seen them spend this much time together before. She braver than me sleeping in the same bed as him, imagine the morning aromas 🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

catsta83

I swear if a man inappropriately harassed a woman like that , he’d be nicked for sexual offences. He actually is starting to make me sick

Venom

VIP Member
I've also added the stories from last night on to the wiki. Forcing himself on men part 2 (under harassment section) and pissing himself part 2 (under the incidents section)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

KJ-2022

VIP Member
Before he DDs….
Didn’t she spend like £300 on furnishing his new place? For someone that doesn’t work everything is money related with him. Pretty sure disability allowances aren’t intended for you to piss away - quite literally in his case.

loveulongtime0

Chatty Member
Oh ffs he’s borderline assaulting these men, they clearly don’t want him slobbering all over their cheeks with his rotten lips. And why does he have his AirPods in, how fucking rude 😂

clare78

Ffs here we go again 🙄 instead of apologising for being the cunt he is and what he posted last night he’s going for the feel sorry for me bullshit again . Get fucked you giant fucking pleb

DutchOven69

Can you imagine the smell right now? The dirty predator is obviously sober enough as he’s deleted loads of his stories (stranger kiss & pissgate). And the comment about his mum…… I bet all will be forgiven. She will be at his place changing his sheets and washing his piss soaked clothes. I actually don’t feel sorry for any of his family, they’re all enablers.

Reactions: 20

SIZZLEg

God he is actually vile. The look on his face. Try having a job and a house to run with responsibilities with the cost of living crisis rather than begging in spoons! He makes me sick

• Heart

Custardslice24

That pub is full of troglodytes. Marcus latches himself onto the nearest one and plasters them all over social media.

• Haha