Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miss Chin-Chin

VIP Member
So his family - you know, the ones who were putting up signs around Hayle a few weeks ago to stop shops selling him booze, and the ones he continually abused and called cunts, who thought he had a drinking problem - now find it really funny! That family is absolutely cooked. What a bunch of fucking twats 🥴🥴🥴

C974B730-1DDC-4D9B-808E-4862F7983123.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22

AngelBabes

VIP Member
My buttons are pressed not long after I arrive into the office most days but it doesn’t mean I can fuck off to the pub and get pissed! 🤬 Imagine not having your buttons pressed until nearly midday because you’re a lazy slob who doesn’t know what it’s like to get up in the morning (or at any time of the day) and work! 😡

• Angry

clare78

he obviously didn’t get the response he wanted 🤣 what a fucking embarrassment . Hope Sid has gone round and knocked the shit out of him

• Haha

Blondetech

VIP Member
Those poor blokes he is harassing. Out for a drink after finishing work for a long BH weekend and they end up with this sweaty pervert assaulting them. If this was a bloke doing this to women he would be thrown out or the police called.
Also , do none of these scruffs work ?? All day , every day in the fucking Spoons !!
Wish we could all do that ( but not in the Spoons obviously !! )
Anyway , off to bed. My 5 x 12 hours NHS shifts start again tomorrow - someone has to pay for their benefits / emergency accommodation/ PIP etc 😡😮🙄😢

• Heart

Borderline

Chatty Member
He's got the job interview on Tuesday at McDonald's, soon he'll have all his own money 💰 to spend as he wishes. 👍🤣

On a side note maybe the post praising his mum and her side of the family but slagging off dad and his family for the drinking was an attempt to creep and get money. That backfired so he got mad and started publicly slayting his mum for the only thing he can find to do so

• Haha

JellyPundik

Chatty Member
I am absolute drunk as a skunk.
I should be going to Kernow in Augustish and I am saying it right now Infront of my beauts crew or whatever the fuck we are.
If I see him down Camborne I will smack the fuckers face in
BRING IT ON MARCUS.
You dirty smelly Beggy bastard.

P.s oh shit now I've got hiccups

• Haha
  • Heart

KJ-2022

VIP Member
It’s also mega embarrassing that he posts so much on a night out. Stop trying to make people think you have this crazy social life you loser. You can’t even afford your own drinks.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Miss Chin-Chin

VIP Member
I don’t feel bad for her at all - she’s as much to blame for the shit show as he is. Jesus H Christ she bought him a new tv because the FREE one in his fraudulently acquired FREE accomodation wasn’t big enough?!?! (4th new tv in two years mind you, because he smashed them all up in fits of rage). She made a joke on his most recent drunken Facebook posts. Took him to the pub for his birthday lunch after he claimed he was an alcoholic. Rewarded his disgusting TL days behaviour. Cleaned up his piss and vomit. She’s an enabler who’s been in on the financial scamming, and gives in to his every fucking demand. And she’s done this before - remember when she outed him as a druggie and said she wanted nothing to do with him?

Last edited:
  • Heart

The A30 Roller

Thank you!! ❤ 😘 I can't believe i've never heard of this guy until today. Can we say...

I highly recommend going through thread 29. This thread will go down in history. In thread 29, we have copious amounts of fatchers and more notably, the coke bottle incident and the head banging Incident. Also, we have beggy expanding himself on the bed arguing with Sid whilst she cleans his piss from the floor.

• Haha
  • Heart

The Duchess

VIP Member
I'm interested in what maccys he has an interview at. The hayle one would involve lifts or busses so I guessed the pool one..but that's shut now for 6 weeks due to a refurb(just been there for my garlic wrap and a worker was stopping people coming in)
If they give him a job I will never eat there again 🤢
I don’t believe there is an interview, i think hes lieing just like everything else.

HeyBabes

VIP Member
Marcus is the type of person you can tell has never been punched in the face. I think if this happened to him in the pub, brought on by his disgusting, creepy, predatory behaviour, it might take him down a peg or six. Now I don’t condone violence in anyway, but he will pick the wrong guy to drape himself over and try to kiss on a night out and said guy will not take it well and no doubt lamp him one

• Haha

pommynoir

VIP Member
His mates always look like they own loads of ferrets and (I still thank whoever invented this phrase on here) smell like Alsatian.

• Haha

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
I don’t know much about hangovers but that looks the most staged photo ever. If he was hanging out his arse surely he wouldn’t be able to set the camera up and pose perfectly for it.

• Haha