Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Frankysaysrelax

VIP Member
Marcus cant decide if hes ricky Gervais or if hes part of the be kind moral high ground gang. Which one is it? Oh whichever one supports your nasty jeremy kyle lifestyle 🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Venom

VIP Member
Beauts, be on live watch tonight, I'm expecting an MMMM when one of these lads (deservedly) gives him a smack !

• Haha
  • Heart

TillyMint14

Couldn’t watch the videos beauts. I can’t deal with watching that fat twat force himself on poor men. Knocks me sick

Custardslice24

Imagine being on a night out and having to waddle home every five minutes to gulp down your own cheapo vodka as you are so skint. Where's all his mates now? Why doesn't anyone buy the King of Memes a drink? I don't understand what he gains from being out every night (Apart from another chin!)

• Haha
  • Sad

emmer150

I cant watch all the vids! Its so so cringey. Vile! Those poor men, you can tell theyre so uncomfortable!

boojange

VIP Member
Just had to post this. We know MM loves a quiche. Don't get high rate about my slayte, Mate!
FB_IMG_1654194065087.jpg

• Haha

Pastyland

So he stays in a travel lodge, claims he is an alcoholic, family put photos up so he cant be served in shops etc. Joins aa or whatever its called. Gets a place in camborne.on the drink daily..and no one of his family are anywhere to be seen
Wtf is it all about

• Haha
  • Angry

Sam86

Fuck me what an emotional ride it's been! I've been awaaay for 2 fucking days and had about 30 pages to catch up on! I'm fuming about Sid!!! We were rooting for you, you absolute weapon and now you've turned on us!! Glad I posted the shit arsenal flowers up now! I really hope she sticks to her guns this time but no doubt she will be back under his thumb before her holiday! That poor bloke that she's with must fucking hate him! Can someone please clarify that nytol is just herbs please?! Fucking brilliant!!! 😂😂😂😂 This thread is an absolute emotional rollercoaster beauts! 😂😂

• Haha