Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Crazy Horse

VIP Member
So tattle is getting the blame again that’s bollocks everything we say is the truth with a funny twist.
Marcus even copies what we say on here the latest being shenanigans loads of us say that.
I’ve never heard Marcus say it before now he trots it out when he’s off to spoons.
I can also remember Sid laughing & talking about tattle on one of Marcus’s lives.
If you can’t handle the truth stop reading & fuck off.
I’m sick of us being blamed for everything….
They are a bunch of sad acts 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 23

spillthetea33

I am raging after his recent story moaning about his mum not giving him his DLA I’m sorry but why does he need this? He obviously is quite capable he would probably piss it up the wall at the pub! I applied for my child who I have to help bath, help her at meal times because of her condition and it got declined yet this twat gets money autistic or not he clearly doesn’t need it

• Angry
  • Sad

MissLaLaB

I feel for Sid that post is a little heartbreaking 💔 I’m coming at this from my Mothers point of view but I myself am not an easy person at the best times I do suffer with alcohol and my MH is not the best and through out the years my mum has tried everything the soft approach the tough love the cutting me off and nothing worked until I chose to help myself. Sid’s tried with him and I think she’s tried all options and they’ve failed. Sid if you see this live your best life make your ✉ 💐 enjoy your holiday and leave your over grown man child to piss in his pants, shit in bushes and fake suicide attempts. I see the ducking NYTOL made a reappearance again he must be embarrassed by last nights shit show.

• Heart

elliebellieboo

VIP Member
Come on over Sid, we’ll look after you, don’t let that brat back in, no matter how much he begs for your delicious roasts

I can’t wait to see how he tries to get out of this one! The odious slug.

Last edited:
  • Haha

letsavya

Thought I’d throw in my two cents about his interview at McDonalds.

I used to be a manager there, let me tell you he won’t last a day if he even gets offered the job. It’s a very stressful environment to work in and you need thick skin, if a customer kicks off because the shake machine isn’t working he can’t go throwing coke around to release his anger.

Also not sure if he realises that he can’t have three triple cheeseburgers and a cheese sharebox on his break.

• Haha

TillyMint14

Where’s the gorgeous and the lushes Marcus beaut? I can’t see anything fitting those two descriptions! 🤷🏼‍♀️ I just see even more hillbillies than before! 🤣
Right I know it should be women standing with women but Jesus Christ, them girls look rough as fuck

• Haha

Miss Chin-Chin

VIP Member
And he’s already being a sex pest - trying to give some shirtless guy a nipple cripple, who responds to him with a pretty angry ‘I’m gonna fucking punch you!’

• Haha
  • Wow

Venom

VIP Member
The number 1 rule is keep it on Tattle I know. But I would absolutely love it if the interviewer found the wiki before this interview 🤣

• Haha

Jolie1988

VIP Member
It boils my piss as well, like the cost of living is spiralling out of control, I work with a debilitating illness, myself and my partner earn decent money and even we are feeling the squeeze on things, then you have these neanderthals using our tax money to sit and get drunk in wetherspoons at 3 o clock on a Wed afternoon. Marcus is a disgusting toad, his attitude is disgusting and contradicts himself every time he opens his mouth, I can slag people off but no one is allowed to clap back at I, Marcus of begfordshire, fuck off

• Heart
Reactions: 22

pommynoir

VIP Member
I’m so glad every one of you saw this the exact same way I did. Absolutely disgusting behaviour, he will get himself in trouble then start claiming the victim.

and the lad that knows his sister, pretty sure he said I don’t want you to put me on Instagram and marcus was making out it’s just a video for his sister yet posts it anyway.

• Wow

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
Marcus love have one of the creme eggs or biscuits someone bought you from your amazon wishlist, it will cheer you right up 😉

• Haha
  • Sick

pinkjerboa

I’m fuming reading the posts on here from you guys who are struggling to get DLA for yourselves or relatives, while this lump of steaming shite is blatantly playing the system & whinging that mummy is withholding his drinking money 😡 as someone said before on here, Sid should just let him have it & watch him piss it up the wall. But she’s too much of a pathetic, enabling doormat to do that. Weird, weird family…

Marshallmum1982

VIP Member
Aww, you’re so welcome beaut! ♥ The song actually gives me goosebumps…fuck me, I’ve just Goggled and it’s was released in 2001. 😱 Oh how I wish I could go back to those days. 🤩 I’m going to have to listen to it while I work!

Cunty chops on the other hand, you give me goosebumps for all the wrong reasons! You are a vile predator and you’re a danger to society! 🤬

Photo 1: that’s not a pretty pose beaut! 🤣
Photo 2: does Camborne not have hairdressers, no wonder she looks so fucking miserable? The fucking roots on that wig! 🤣
Photo 3: there’s just so much wrong going on here! 🤢
All those photos remind me of that TikTok video of the local pub- with the crazy dancing lady, the old man and then the woman walking in with a ski boot on 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Rach88

VIP Member
How many times can this boy called wolf situation and worrying those that don't know this is emotional manipulation and so on and so on and be allowed to do this such a prick

• Heart