Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rach88

VIP Member
Who is dawn and why is he posting she’s a fat virgin on Facebook? Is that another name for himself because I am 100000% sure he is also one

I have just realised it’s from a film, ignore my previous post. I am an idiot hahaha
I was like who's he bitching bout now read it again then I was like ooo mean girls 😂😭

Reactions: 1

DutchOven69

Just saying it now.

I think he’s the reason SG took his own life, he took advantage of the poor lad and then blackmailed him because he was obsessed with SG. Marcus you really are the scum of humanity
💯 GUILT. His behaviour proves his guilt

I was working as a walrus in Wetherspoons that much is true

That’s an old pic loooooool
a walrus?! They let you fancy dress as a sea animal? Howling!

Reactions: 1

Borderline

Chatty Member
I don't have him on there nor can I see where to join the live, can someone record the good bits please 🙏

spillthetea33

Even if he does get a job he will still be in receipt of PIP what it is there for is to make your life as a DISABLED person easier…. For example, if you’re autistic and have a specific diet it allows a certain amount of money for that, if you have low muscle tone and going to the swimming baths every week helps to build that up…there is some in the purse for that, if you struggle to Walk due to anxiety, you’re lack of danger awareness, physically incapable….there is money in the purse for taxis in ect ect
Now moving on to the disabled premium element he will receive on his universal credits…. THAT is to give him a baseline wage if you like aswell as single person element….aswell as his mum recieving carers allowance if she’s is his appointee and works so many hours.
The fact of the matter is they are both defrauding DWP theyd of awarded it him when he was 16 and only review it based on what’s put in the form so if she has made him out to be low level autistic because she got a diagnosis for him when he was an 8 year old little bastard and she didn’t want to take responsibility for raising him like this then they will just continue to award this until it is flagged up to them.

None
It would take a few crates of tablets to even begin to penetrate the lard in his stomach.
where is he posting that he’s going to take stuff ??? I can’t see anything on socials