Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Borderline

Chatty Member
When have her daughters ever been slated on here? I mean it may have been said it's not worth their efforts trying to help him but I don't recall them being slagged off as such!

Reactions: 20

Miss Chin-Chin

VIP Member
Congrats to our thread title queen! @Lucyxxxx 👸🏻🎉✉💐

Recap:

Despite being a pretend alcoholic homeless person (and ‘skint’) he’s been on the piss at Spoons most days/nights, had loads of takeaways and meals out.

Made several new bffs but has already fallen out with them/deleted/blocked/shamed them on SM.

Still boring af.

Still a cunt.

• Haha
  • Heart

Badger_cough

There's literally nothing funny about him or his posts! I am so tempted to block him as my piss is boiled but not without an Alex the great style comment first!

pinkjerboa

Platty Joobs was a jokey phrase coined by Hunsnet (I think) who lightly poke fun at hun culture/the LLL’s. Trust that fucking thick walloper to take it seriously 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19

IHadALifeBeforeThis

Why is his face so round… he doesn’t even have multiple chins it’s just one ring of fat, yet he’d slag off anyone else who was overweight

Was giving me these vibes but the monkey doesn’t deserve that

C742736C-C6E3-4790-BDA6-35B8E1A660BE.jpeg

• Haha

MissLaLaB

Beauts does he turn up at weatherspoons alone and cling on to cambournes finest once he sniffed them out ? X

• Haha

Badger_cough

This is so cringe, we all make "best friends" with girls in the toilets, and lads in the smoking area, blimey I've poured my heart's out to strangers at festivals etc, but he acts like they are literally his mates, I have so much second hand embarrassment because as soon as he fucks off they won't be interested! Very juvenile behaviour. I hope someone lamps him one, I don't think you'd wanna mess with some of them characters

boojange

VIP Member
I’ll probably get slated for it but I do feel for her, I know she’s not helped the situation but it’s her son and she’s lived in hope he’d sort his shit in his pants . He’s a selfish spoilt vile man child who has been given so many chances. Cue utterly butterly rich Mitch to step in…
I do too. She's probably been gaslighted that much over his lifetime by him, that for a quieter life she has given in to his constant demands. I honestly think she must be suffering with anxiety and depression having to put up with all histrionics on a permanent loop. I may not agree with all she does and the fact he has a home that an actual homeless person could use and deserves much more than Carcus, but I can't blame her for not wanting to deal with his shit any longer. He's a total leech on her emotions imo. I think she has probably done the best to HER ability and though we can sit here and judge her parenting, we're not living with that pungent deckchair constantly threatening hari kari, shitting in bushes and trying to jump off bridges and out of tiny windows. Carcus is a absolute twat, I don't blame her for wanting out. We all know she'll bail him out in the near future, but maybe that's her way of coping with his ever detrimental behaviour.

• Heart

KJ-2022

VIP Member
Whenever he’s out it always looks like a scene from American Horror Story - specifically the Asylum series. Legit one of the girls he was with yesterday looked like Pepper.
EC058784-2001-414B-B893-D1B4F8BC4181.jpeg

• Haha

Fatty11

Chatty Member
His story tonight was fucking cringe. Nobody he’s with actually likes him it’s apparent in the videos

summerfiggypudding

Yep. Mood has changed. The man in the black t shirt has had enough. The group he’s with look like they’ve had enough. That last video was cringe, and whoever is filming it on Marcus phone is taking the piss too!

• Angry

KJ-2022

VIP Member
Sid’s probably just going on what the cry baby has told her. I doubt she’s even been on here. Although, she seems like she’s washing her hands (for now).

“I hope Marcus strives with a future that he’s happy with.” I’d be devastated if my mum wrote something like that about me in the context of that message.

Custardslice24

I hope nobody is getting their hopes up for the McDonald's job. We all know he won't go and will pretend when in fact he just went to guzzle the new menu.
Ronald McMitchell

• Haha